ECT Rom. 8:9 and the "Mind of Christ."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mid Acts Dispensation.

They think wrongly that nothing they do will ever damage their salvation, and that Peters gospel no longer exists in this age.

Don't worry. Danoh and all Madists consider themselves superior to everyone else, and will almost always talk down to non-madists.

LA

Such as yourself.

Danoh

Personally, LA, I find your comments about me both telling, and amusing.

Not only have I been more than civil with you at times; but I even got on those of my fellow MAd's case who I saw as having continued in nonsense about you when you were recently banned.

Just look at how low my thank yous from the Mads have dropped for my not siding with them where I have believe it unwarranted on ANY issue - a drop which I also found not only both predictable as well as telling; but just as amusing :chuckle:

I've been on this planet long enough to know the best place to look at all things from - where my fellow human beings are concerened - is from a mix of equal parts of both unbiased fascination with, and amusement about, the ways of all individuals...

Thus; tomorrow I will once more call things as I see them.

Be it in favor of one individual or another on some point or another; Mad, or non Mad.

Regardless of who that rubs one way, or the other.

For in the end, we will each have to give account for what conscience we had actually lived out of; and that account will not be to one another.

I find that amusing - how easily we each forget that - even as we each endlessly prattle on about "the truth" :chuckle:

I remain towards you LA, in what I last said to you, before this post - I remain at "welcome back to the forum, LA..."

Now, back to your own unique brand of one sideness :chuckle:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
These are all the names you've called me since i've come in here to fellowship, and i'm the carnal one? Got it!

The fellowship i've recieved from Danoh.
Idiot
deliberately evasive
lordship salvationist
blind
don't know what i'm talking about
foolish
religious fanatic
duck
distortionist
outside the faith
backwards
preaching false gospel
accursed
know it all
author of confusion
calinist
misplaced
wrong
over reliant
reliance on notions
fabricated my own gospel
in error
in need of a crutch
made myself captive
personal translations
false posts
have pagen higher power
trading addictions
drunk
liar x 2
dense
drunk on pride
cherry picker
delusional
a waste of time
have cart before the horse
third grader
fools view
on high horse
jerry shugart
legalistic
Prideful

And the above has been the end result of every dispy i've ever known.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Romans 8:9 says "And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ."

Now if the Spirit of Christ is not ours, and Christ is not ours, that means that Gods Word can't be ours either.

So it's very important that one has the Holy Spirit if he is going to talk about God and His Word as if it's their own...
:chuckle: It is. There are many high theologians
hightheo032769723695723u4.JPG
here at TOL. Unfortunately, they are not anointed to preach or teach the word of God (2 Pe 2:1). :poly:

Danoh

And the above has been the end result of every dispy i've ever known.

You must be really proud of yourself - o how you suffer that you might earn what Christ already paid for...

What part of the following, o ever foolish one, is not clear to you?

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

I know, it feels o so good within your ignorance to have a nice big list to show others o how YOU suffer - o how YOU are...the issue.

:doh: