Rivers of Living Waters:

Letsargue

What are the RIVERS of LIVING waters? - What is the well of water springing up? What is the River of the Water of LIFE? – What IS all this RUNNING WATER THAT God is talking about? – Can’t any of you geniuses see / SEE what is being SAID instead of HEARING what the RUNNING waters are DOING? --- What are the waters when Christ said, “I am the “First” AND the “Last”, the “Beginning and the “End”?. – If you smarter than God geniuses know it all, you can see what the WATER OF LIFE IS SAYING THERE. – Jesus Christ is the PURE LIVING, LIVING, LIVING, LIVING WATERS OF LIFE. - Or do you all think Jesus is some kind of polluted swamp? – You all make Jesus out to be a SWAMP of filthy floating debris with your lack of knowledge of anything of GOD!

You all only have two choices. – The beginning / the “( FIRST )”; - “FACE OF THE WATERS” / JESUS CHRIST, or He leadeth me beside the “( LAST )”, - “STILL WATERS”./ JESUS CHRIST. And who is Jesus Christ? – He’s the Seed / the SEED / the Gospel / the GOSPEL, the SEED! --- Come on smarter than God! – What are the two waters in the beginning and the end; - first and the last that are STILL, SMOOTH, WITHOUT RIPPLE / WRINKLE? – Do any of you smart guys know what “STILL WATERS” ARE? – Are they RIVERS, OR STREAMS, OR WELLS SPRINGING UP? – Come on! These two waters / WATER(S) are as in four Gospels that are the rivers of living / LIVING waters, that part from the main RIVER to water the Church, which is the one GOSPEL. - HOWEVER! – These two waters are STILL WATERS, one at the first / beginning, and the other at the last / end, both of these waters are “STILL WATERS”, not MOVING or have even a ripple in them, WHY? – WHY? If you are SOO SMART, and I’m SOO FOOLISH and STUPID, TELL ME WHY?
I may finish this If, and when I SEE FIT!
I have it with me, and you do not have it / “IT”.

Paul – Who is liken to my God. – 071611

some other dude

blacklabpups-vi.jpg