Rituals of religions and worldly organizations are just opiates.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Yesterday I visited a Muslim Mullah’s home, whose now demented wife once worked in my charity center. I had tried futilely to bring them to Christ. I have seen that Muslim cleric’s wives often go mad due repression of women in Islam. That cleric recently died partly due to family problem. She and her two children are now cared by her divorced mother. But her mad daughter always beat and abuses her. She is taking it patiently otherwise that family will be destroyed.
Yesterday when I visited pandemonium reigned there. Now Islam’s Ramjan one month fast are going on for some days. They were observing that fast meticulously, which hadn’t improved the situation a bit, except giving opium like degenerating peace. This fasting is compulsively forced on their community by holy and social terror, even on them exempted by their own scriptures.
Humanity’s herd mentality is such that sick and minors also join it jealously to their detriment. It gives them an evil religious pride and pride based unity used for oppressing others. Rituals are just opiates. It rather weakens the soul in the long run, never build up. Only love practice build up the soul as love’s nature is binding abidingly.

Letsargue

Yesterday I visited a Muslim Mullah’s home, whose now demented wife once worked in my charity center. I had tried futilely to bring them to Christ. I have seen that Muslim cleric’s wives often go mad due repression of women in Islam. That cleric recently died partly due to family problem. She and her two children are now cared by her divorced mother. But her mad daughter always beat and abuses her. She is taking it patiently otherwise that family will be destroyed.
Yesterday when I visited pandemonium reigned there. Now Islam’s Ramjan one month fast are going on for some days. They were observing that fast meticulously, which hadn’t improved the situation a bit, except giving opium like degenerating peace. This fasting is compulsively forced on their community by holy and social terror, even on them exempted by their own scriptures.
Humanity’s herd mentality is such that sick and minors also join it jealously to their detriment. It gives them an evil religious pride and pride based unity used for oppressing others. Rituals are just opiates. It rather weakens the soul in the long run, never build up. Only love practice build up the soul as love’s nature is binding abidingly.

When are you ever going to teach what God said, instead all this personal experiences?? - What about Jesus personal experience that all the lost brought upon Him this same way you’re doing by ignoring the Gospel of Jesus’ (( Death Experience ))?? - It’s not about them or you. - It’s about Jesus and what the lost did, and are doing every day ( To Him ). – The lost never did care about that!!

Paul – 080412

Last edited:

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
When are you ever going to teach what God said, instead all this personal experiences?? - What about Jesus personal experience that all the lost brought upon Him this same way you’re doing by ignoring the Gospel of Jesus’ (( Death Experience ))?? - It’s not about them or you. - It’s about Jesus and what the lost did, and are doing every day ( To Him ). – The lost never did care about that!!

Paul – 080412
You live by your own experiences not by other’s experience! Every intellectual input must be judged and used according to each ones experience. As food must be digested by individual digesting system to benefit so is knowledge. Parroting catholic made bible would never benefit.

Letsargue

You live by your own experiences not by other’s experience! Every intellectual input must be judged and used according to each ones experience. As food must be digested by individual digesting system to benefit so is knowledge. Parroting catholic made bible would never benefit.

NO!!! - I live by Christ's experiences, not your fool's experiences, or mine!!!

Paul -- 080512