Rich liberals don't care how much poor people pay for gasoline

marke

Why should rich leftists care about poor people and the burdensome costs heaped on the poor by leftists seeking to fundamentally change how America survives and prospers? The rich drive electric cars already and stupidly think banning fossil fuels will not affect them. For being so rich and insensitive, they sure are stupid.

@StephenAtHome
: "Today, the average gas price in America hit an all-time record high of over $4/gallon. OK, that stings, but a clean conscience is worth a buck or two. It’s important. I’m willing to pay $4/gallon. Hell, I’ll pay $15 a gallon b/c I drive a Tesla"

marke

Leftist democrats in the Biden administration are pleased that gas prices are skyrocketing because they want fossil fuels banned in America. They are idiots who cruelly oppress the poor because of their foolish devotion to unreasonable global warming fears sparked by unsupportable erroneous science speculations and assumptions.

President Joe Biden banned Russian oil and gas imports Tuesday — which he acknowledged will cause already skyrocketing prices at the pump to spike even more.

The Washington Examiner reported that the national average price for a gallon of gasoline is $4.17 — which represents an increase of 10 cents in just 24 hours and a full dollar jump in just one year.

But the historic gas price surge that's hurting every American didn't seem to dampen the enthusiasm of Vice President Kamala Harris and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, who were all smiles Monday at an “Accelerating Clean Transportation” event.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why should rich leftists care about poor people and the burdensome costs heaped on the poor by leftists seeking to fundamentally change how America survives and prospers? The rich drive electric cars already and stupidly think banning fossil fuels will not affect them. For being so rich and insensitive, they sure are stupid.

@StephenAtHome
: "Today, the average gas price in America hit an all-time record high of over $4/gallon. OK, that stings, but a clean conscience is worth a buck or two. It’s important. I’m willing to pay $4/gallon. Hell, I’ll pay $15 a gallon b/c I drive a Tesla"
Saw a lot of savage responses to this from people noting that in many places the minimum wage is less than $15 an hour, and that out of touch overpaid idiots like Colbert will be the first ones eaten in the revolution