ECT Review of RUMORS OF WAR

Interplanner

This shorter feature film had several interesting plot lines and pretty good production quality. It can be rented at Christianfilmdatabase.com

It banked everything on RFDI chips.

I found the opening minutes to be un-introduced. The girl and the class was a journalist/ism? Really? Who could say it definitely was not Poli-Sci?

I appreciated it not dealing the 'locating the rapture' but rather with what would believers do about massive, totalitarian government so big that it could 'stage' terrorist attacks to gain loyalty? (There are some 9-11 beliefs showing here). The film ends with the line, 'what do we do now?' as two believers overlook the helicopters hovering their city through wafts of smoke and collapsed buildings.

There is nothing about Islam, yet Islam has the greatest potential for massive submission out there.

It also asks why would people want massive government, which is a chilling question, too.

(There is an online discussion group of Daystar's Movie of the Week here at TOL under '...and the Rest'. It is live during the MOW on Saturdays at 7pm EST.)

SaulToPaul 2

I just counted 8 threads, with 2P2P in the title, that have been active in the past week.
What is wrong with you?