Revelation 10 Revealed

CherubRam

The Messenger and the Little Book
John who represents the people of God accepts the little book.

Revelation 10
11 Then I was told, “You must prophesy again to many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”

The Messenger with the little book removes all of the Pagan corruptions in our scriptures. That is why witnesses must go again to preach the real word of God.

Revelation 10
The Messenger and the little book

1Then I saw another strong messenger coming down from heaven. He was clothed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like pillars of fire. 2He was holding a little book, which lay open in his hand. He planted his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land, 3and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion. When he shouted, the voices of the Seven Thunders spoke. 4And when the Seven Thunders spoke, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven say, "Seal up what the Seven Thunders have said and do not write it down."
5Then the messenger I had seen standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven. 6And he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay! 7But in the days when the seventh messenger is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets."
8Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: "Go, take the book that lies open in the hand of that messenger who is standing on the sea and on the land."
9So I went to that messenger and asked him to give me the little book. He said to me, "Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey." 10I took the little scroll from the messenger's hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. 11Then I was told, "You must prophesy again to many peoples, nations, languages and kings."

Revelation 10 commentary.

The messenger is called strong because of his influence. Being clothed in a cloud is parabolic for him being kept concealed until that time.
The rainbow symbolizes a covenant and perhaps the scriptures themselves.

Habakkuk 2:3
For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

His face shinning like the sun could be literal as to being televised, even though the word light is parabolic for truth.

His legs being like pillars of fire means that he has taken a stand in judgment. The word “fire” is often used in parables to mean "judgment."

Pillar is parabolic for “a witness and foundation of truth.”

The book he is holding in his hand open is what he is presenting.

"Open Book" means that it is something that is easy to know, and is not kept secret.

His placing his one foot on the sea represents his ability to speak to a multitude around the world, and his placing the other foot on the land means that he lives in America.

His shout is heard around the world at the same time for which the Seven Thunders respond.

The Seven Thunders are sons of action, who are the Seven Lamps. The word thunder is parabolic for action; and a name title given by Yahshua.

Mark 3:17
James son of Zebedee and his brother John (to them he gave the name Boanerges, which means Sons of Thunder);
Whatever the Seven Thunders spoke is to be concealed until that day.

He then swears by Yahwah who created all things that there will be no more delay.

In that day before the seventh trumpet sounds, the mystery of God will then be understood.

John who represents the congregations accepts the book as instructed by the voice from heaven. This means that the Seven Congregations in the world are to accept the little book.

In Ezekiel 2 and 3 the Son of Man who is Yahshua, he is also instructed to eat God’s words which are scripture.
The consumption of Bible scripture is to make the words a part of your life and being. The sweet taste of honey and the sour stomach symbolizes the blessings and curses written in scripture.

Again John who represents the congregations is told to prophecy again. And the spirit of prophecy is the testimony about Yahshua. That means that the Seven Congregations must go again and speak to the people of the world, in regards to what is written in the little book.

Foot notes:
Revelation 17:15
Then the messenger said to me, "The waters / sea you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.

Revelation 13:11
Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
The waters or sea is parabolic for a multitude, and the earth which is also land is opposite of the multitudes, and it starts out as a wilderness nation.

The word beast is used to symbolize a nation. The two horns symbolize the fact that there are two aspects to that government. America is a Republic with a Democratic process. The lamb symbolizes Christians of that Republic with a Democratic process. The Dragon symbolizes Satan. All governments have Satans involved in them.

I would have added more commentary, but because it is very offensive to most Christians I did not add more.

Last edited:

ttruscott

Rev 10:9 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’10 I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour.

When he first read it he thought the message was wonderful, answering every question but as he later digested the meaning and saw the division it would cause, he was saddened.

This cannot be a new revelation which is forbidden so it must be a new interpretation of old revelations.

CherubRam

Rev 10:9 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’10 I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour.

When he first read it he thought the message was wonderful, answering every question but as he later digested the meaning and saw the division it would cause, he was saddened.

This cannot be a new revelation which is forbidden so it must be a new interpretation of old revelations.

You are correct.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Serpent Seed is a parable.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Serpent's offspring teach all kinds of false teachings. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My translation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Genesis 3:15.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will set hostility between you and the woman, between your offspring and her offspring. You will strike his heel, and he will crush your head.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The offspring of the Serpent strike the heel of the Godly offspring, but in the end the righteous will crush the head of the serpents.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The parable is about mankind rising above present false teachings, and the true offspring will inherit the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 14:21[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Prepare a place to slaughter his children for the sins of their ancestors; they are not to rise to inherit the land and cover the earth with their cities.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Malachi 2:15
Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring.[/FONT]