ECT Request for Clarity about Judaism and D'ism

Status
Not open for further replies.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
It's the incoming of Gentile believers, duh.

Gentiles huh?
Assumption on your part.
I expect believing Israelites in the diaspora according to prophecy.

Where do you get immediately from?

'Immediately' can be understood relatively.

The drinking was fulfilled

I have found no one in my 38 years as a believer that has been able to show me where Christ partook of the fruit of the vine after His resurrection.
So, show me.

, and it was only a month and half until Pentecost and some outreach to others happened shortly after.

It was an exclusive Jewish outreach, with the exception of the Samaritans, until Acts 10.
Before that, prophecy concerning Israel was unfolding 'til Acts 7.

But what he is addressing is the shift of the kingdom from the normal legal sense to what it is in the Gospel.

Made up.

The list of descriptions of these changes just in Luke has been listed many, many times.

Somehow, I missed that.

Interplanner

Gentiles huh?
Assumption on your part.
I expect believing Israelites in the diaspora according to prophecy.

'Immediately' can be understood relatively.

I have found no one in my 38 years as a believer that has been able to show me where Christ partook of the fruit of the vine after His resurrection.
So, show me.

It was an exclusive Jewish outreach, with the exception of the Samaritans, until Acts 10.
Before that, prophecy concerning Israel was unfolding 'til Acts 7.

Made up.

Somehow, I missed that.

I don't know how it happens but these 2P2P people just take over anything that suggests a worldwide outreach and somehow make sure it is only Jews!

What about people accidentally hearing about the Gospel as the attendees of Pentecost went home to so many places? Do you think for a minute that they went home and made sure no Gentiles ever heard?

What about the giving up on Israel clear back in Lk 13? what is this irrational still offering to Israel thing until Acts 7? it is not that black and white. the pursuit of MAD as such is a fraud.

The reason you try to make it exist is the toxic beliefs of 2P2P. Instead of letting the Bible do what it wants, everything has to be 'checked' against 2P2P to see if 2P2P is being preserved.

re his next drink:
He just meant after the resurrection; they next time he ate with them, which is several times before being taken up.

The list of Luke passages (not to mention others) that describe a different kind of kingdom have been here many times over the past 2 years; it is idiotic to declare them made up. Not just because of a memory lapse either. There was considerable danger in calling the kingdom/reign anything that would compete with Rome, and there are no incidents that it was ever suggested that it did. Pilate: 'I can't find anything wrong' meant he could not find anything subversive. Like the living temple in Eph 2, it is a different kind of kingdom in which the compelling message of God's grace reigns and influences people. It can be preached that it has come WITHOUT it being the overthrow of any existing legal entities, Acts 26, and it was meant to spur even the leaders of such entities to righteousness.

I think you have missed a ton about what your NT actually says. 2P2P does that to even very intelligent people. it has been mentioned prob 200x over the past 2 years here at ECT, and not just by me.

DAN P

I don't know how it happens but these 2P2P people just take over anything that suggests a worldwide outreach and somehow make sure it is only Jews!

What about people accidentally hearing about the Gospel as the attendees of Pentecost went home to so many places? Do you think for a minute that they went home and made sure no Gentiles ever heard?

What about the giving up on Israel clear back in Lk 13? what is this irrational still offering to Israel thing until Acts 7? it is not that black and white. the pursuit of MAD as such is a fraud.

The reason you try to make it exist is the toxic beliefs of 2P2P. Instead of letting the Bible do what it wants, everything has to be 'checked' against 2P2P to see if 2P2P is being preserved.

re his next drink:
He just meant after the resurrection; they next time he ate with them, which is several times before being taken up.

The list of Luke passages (not to mention others) that describe a different kind of kingdom have been here many times over the past 2 years; it is idiotic to declare them made up. Not just because of a memory lapse either. There was considerable danger in calling the kingdom/reign anything that would compete with Rome, and there are no incidents that it was ever suggested that it did. Pilate: 'I can't find anything wrong' meant he could not find anything subversive. Like the living temple in Eph 2, it is a different kind of kingdom in which the compelling message of God's grace reigns and influences people. It can be preached that it has come WITHOUT it being the overthrow of any existing legal entities, Acts 26, and it was meant to spur even the leaders of such entities to righteousness.

I think you have missed a ton about what your NT actually says. 2P2P does that to even very intelligent people. it has been mentioned prob 200x over the past 2 years here at ECT, and not just by me.

Hi Interplanner , are you sure that it is 2P2P and not 3P3P ?

Rom 5:14 makes it 3P3P does it not ?

Care to comment as to how people were saved from Adam to Moses ?

dan p

Interplanner

Hi Interplanner , are you sure that it is 2P2P and not 3P3P ?

Rom 5:14 makes it 3P3P does it not ?

Care to comment as to how people were saved from Adam to Moses ?

dan p

The only reason 2 are discussed at all is that there was transition from post-exile Judaism to Christ's gospel. If there were diluvians (Flood era people) around, then sure. But they are already dealt with in 1 Peter 3 or 4.

The problem for today is not one of figuring out how diluvians will be saved or not, but people who think that even after Christ coming there is unfinished business with Israel to be done, that's the 2P2P, the dual tracks, the train wreck that Chafer believed God had raised him up to fix. Not.

DAN P

The only reason 2 are discussed at all is that there was transition from post-exile Judaism to Christ's gospel. If there were diluvians (Flood era people) around, then sure. But they are already dealt with in 1 Peter 3 or 4.

The problem for today is not one of figuring out how diluvians will be saved or not, but people who think that even after Christ coming there is unfinished business with Israel to be done, that's the 2P2P, the dual tracks, the train wreck that Chafer believed God had raised him up to fix. Not.

Hi and you did not answer the question on how people were saved from Adam to Moses , since verse 13 says that SIN could not be imputed !!

In every AGE there is GOOD TIDINGS , GOOD NEWS and always BAD NEWS !!

This means their is more than one GOSPEL !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

Hey Bible-says Champions:
1, he was enthroned as David expected in Acts 2
2, he completed the promise to the fathers in the resurrection in Acts 13, which enthroned him and started the mission to the naions
3, he raised the fallen tent of David of Amos 9 says Acts 15, James to be exact, saying the issue was resolved.

That's what the Bible says. Now, let's here what D'ists and 2P2P say:

That's what you say the Bible says. You're bending it.

SaulToPaul 2

It's the incoming of Gentile believers, duh.

Where do you get immediately from? The drinking was fulfilled, and it was only a month and half until Pentecost and some outreach to others happened shortly after. But what he is addressing is the shift of the kingdom from the normal legal sense to what it is in the Gospel. The list of descriptions of these changes just in Luke has been listed many, many times.

I'm sorry, but this is truly made up.

Right Divider

Body part
Obviously you do. I have known that for months. What are your reasons? Say something intelligent for once. Discussions and real learning are about reasons, not exact locations of positions.
It is hilarious and ironic that you say so many ridiculously stupid things and tell me to "say something intelligent for once".

Status
Not open for further replies.