Republican official defies a court order to turn over emails related to voter fraud

marke

Democrats may have engineered the massive 2020 voter fraud that favored democrats but both republicans and democrats have demonstrated they do not want voter fraud investigated.

A judge in Wisconsin held state Assembly Speaker Robin Vos in contempt of court for allegedly failing to produce emails and text messages related to an investigation he ordered into the 2020 election.

Dane County Judge Valerie Bailey-Rihn wrote on March 30 that Vos, a Republican, and the Assembly “have chosen to willfully violate a court order and are held in contempt.” American Oversight, a Washington-based anti-Trump group that has previously sought records from Republicans, filed a lawsuit seeking a contempt order earlier this month after it didn’t obtain records from Vos and contractors.

Earlier in March, Vos told local media that he doesn’t believe the 2020 presidential election can be decertified, after meeting with Republican activists.

“I still believe that the Constitution and my oath that I took as an elected official does not allow me to decertify any election, whether I want to or not,” Vos told reporters in Madison. “That’s not going to happen.”

marke

More evidence of massive voter fraud in Wisconsin.

At least 137,500 absentee ballots were cast through unlawful vote trafficking throughout several of Wisconsin’s largest cities in the 2020 election, according to research presented last week to the state Assembly’s Committee on Campaigns and Elections by the public interest organization True the Vote (TTV).

Ballot trafficking is an activity in which absentee ballots and votes are solicited, sometimes in exchange for money or other valuables. They are then collected through a process called “harvesting” and delivered to drop boxes by intermediaries (someone other than the voter), who are often paid a per-ballot fee by partisan actors.

“An organized crime against Americans” is how TTV cyber expert Gregg Phillips described to the committee what happened in Wisconsin and elsewhere during the 2020 election.