Republican candidates now scratched off my list 4 not being pro life

republicanchick

Well, Carson is not as pro life as i once thought. So he is down to my "3rd tier"--which I am thinking I will just delete... because I would only vote for the ones in my 3rd tier if one of them actually was the nominee (meaning I have no choice). I won't be voting for any of them in the primary

Perry(and Carson?) think children conceived by lawless parents (who rape and commit incest... which... incest IS rape..) should be "executed"

so he is.. well.. out, to say the least

you know, I think there are only 5 on my list anymore:

Cruz

Huckabee

Jindal

Rubio

Walker

I think (maybe) at one time Rubio made an exception for rape/incest but I don't think he does anymore... So he's vote-worthy

That said.. it is time to go to... I think it would the National Right to Life people.. their site... and find out who they give a 100% rating to.

..nice to get this Candidate List whittled down to only 5

:)

___

republicanchick

http://www.nrlc.org/uploads/2016POTUScomparison.pdf

Wow... You read through the R list (How the Rs stand on Life issues) and they are all trying to do something about abortion.. It's interesting that Cruz and... can't recall but a couple others.. get a 100% pro life rating, the others just have their (truncated) record shown

But they are all concerned about the unborn

Then you read the box that has the Democrats' positions

0% rating (a lot of them)

couldn't care less about unborn children... just couldn't care less..

Joe Biden... the one some think is so superior to Hellary?

HE IS IN FAVOR OF

PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION!

I hear the Twilight Zone music....

(O'Reilly was totally correct... no difference between Biden and current WH occupant)

____