Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
January 6 Political Prisoner Jake Lang Releases Second Documentary from Prison Cell: “Freedom Isn’t Free – The First Battle of the Second American Revolution”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...irst-battle-second-american-revolution-watch/

Here is the new documentary for free

marke

Here is the new documentary for free

How sad that wicked democrats are destroying America as we know it and jailing patriotic Americans for objecting to the treason.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I was more appalled by the leftist mobs burning down police stations and cars with sops inside in the "Summer of Love" seditious democrat riots in 2020.
But I thought it was those same leftist mobs who invaded the Capitol on J6? No?

marke

But I thought it was those same leftist mobs who invaded the Capitol on J6? No?
Witnesses saw some of the democrat rioters there, but the combined mob did all sorts of things we cannot assign blame to because of the lying and deceit of those seeking to turn the protest into a mandate to wipe out Christian influence in the US.

marke

That's right, they were all dirty Democrats. Throw the book at them! Put them in jail and throw away the key! I'm sure you agree.
If Americans do not stop the seditious riots and fascist mandates of the left we will certainly lose our freedoms to thugs waiting to steal illegitimate power to destroy America as a great nation.