Rebecca Kiesling Straight from Confronting Gloria Alred

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Rebecca Kiesling Straight from Confronting Gloria Alred

This is the show from Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012.

SUMMARY:

Spoiler

* Rebecca Kiessling from CNN to BEL
: Last night Rebecca was on CNN up against pro-abortion Gloria Alred with the two women, as opposite as could be, discussing the child who is killed, such as Gloria's own child, because her father is a criminal. Check out Rebecca's story at her site, and her stunning list of others conceived in rape, and women pregnant by rape. And while some think that those who defend "exceptions" only are referring to "small numbers," see for example the Exceptions Calculator for the number of children who would be killed by the policies and approval of Mitt Romney

Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services including the Bob's Monthly Sermons DVDs!

See Personhood Activist Rebecca at Colorado RTL's March for Life:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
That picture needs to be smaller. I can't even see her entire face in a single screen.

I'm glad you used the spoiler code, though.

Also:
:mock:Gloria Alred

Especially for using the picture of herself with Jane Roe [I can't recall her real name right now].