Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
RSR with the QED Guy on Logic Lessons

This is the show from Friday November 15th, 2013

Summary:

* Bob Sorensen on the Logical Fallacies of Darwinists
: Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart interviews the Question Evolution Day organizer Bob Sorensen about the logical fallacies that permeate evolutionist arguments.

* Flashback: Bob and Bob spoke in January about Sorensen's Question Evolution Project that was inspired by CMI's Question Evolution campaign and includes Sorensen's annual Question Evolution Day observed on Darwin's birthday each February 12th and the related Creation Sunday pulpit event celebrated yearly on the Sunday before or on QED.

* RSR Flashback: From Creation magazine's interview of Dr. Carl Werner: "Paleontologists have found 432 mammal species in the dinosaur layers; almost as many as the number of dinosaur species. … But where are these fossils? We visited 60 museums but did not see a single complete mammal skeleton from the dinosaur layers displayed at any of these museums. This is amazing."

Real Science Radio recommends
Dr. Carl Werner's DVDs, Living Fossils and
its prequel Evolution, the Grand Experiment!

* Dr. Werner Compliments the RSR Dino Soft Tissue Page: Carl Werner complimented our DinosaurSoftTissue.com urging us to continue pressing the issue. We agree! With God's help, we'll continue to reach thousands of people with the web's most complete catalog of peer-reviewed journal papers confirming the existence of original biological tissue from dinosaurs!

Today’s Resource: Get the fabulous Carl Werner DVD Living Fossils and his great prequel, Evolution: The Grand Experiment! And have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? Check out especially Dr. Walt Brown’s life's work in his stunning book, In the Beginning: Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
The other day I saw an article claiming that Darwin supported the TOE by showing how various animals could travel from one continent to another by sticking to larger animals that could swim and/or fly.:doh:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cite please.

I believe he said Darwin made the claim, according to the article. Are you implying Darwin did not say it and the article is wrong? Or LH is making it up that the article said it.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I believe he said Darwin made the claim, according to the article. Are you implying Darwin did not say it and the article is wrong? Or LH is making it up that the article said it.

Won't know without a cite, will we.

Jukia

So a cite to the article which would then lead us to Darwin, or better yet, a cite to both the article and Darwin.

You guys are so good at quote mining it should be easy. Plus he stated he read it the other day, meaning recently so it should not be all that difficult.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Cite please.
Cite

That isn't technically what I said.

So a cite to the article which would then lead us to Darwin, or better yet, a cite to both the article and Darwin.

You guys are so good at quote mining it should be easy. Plus he stated he read it the other day, meaning recently so it should not be all that difficult.
Actually it could be if I hadn't bookmarked it. It's from a site that has many contributors who all post several items daily, thus it could have disappeared several pages into the main area of the site.

Jukia

LH: Thanks. And an interesting tidbit on ol' Charlie. Since many birds migrate long distances, often over long stretches of water it makes sense. The book it references sounds interesting, too.

And, goodness gracious, (to use Ken Ham's dichotomy, as dumb as that is) using "operational" science to investigate "historical" science.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
LH: Thanks. And an interesting tidbit on ol' Charlie. Since many birds migrate long distances, often over long stretches of water it makes sense. The book it references sounds interesting, too.

And, goodness gracious, (to use Ken Ham's dichotomy, as dumb as that is) using "operational" science to investigate "historical" science.
But it still doesn't prove evolution true. It only proves migration of species that can't make it of their own accord.