Read Jesus' Heart:

Letsargue

According to Christ, the following has already taken place, but all those calling themselves Christians today deny the - “TRUTH”, and “IT” / “HE” IS CHRIST who said IT. “Christ-is-the-TRUTH” and “He / IT” said what He IS OR WAS; and you READ / “YOU READ” WHAT IS IN HIS HEART; - Jesus’ Heart is written for all to SEE IN JESUS’ HEART!! -- Jesus’ heart is FILLED with LIGHT / TRUTH. Jesus can see into the Christian’s heart, because the Christian sees the Light which is the Truth, - Jesus’ HEART!!! (( SEE ))!! --- Jesus / Truth / Light / Jesus’ Heart / The Christian’s HEART; - they’re all saying the same thing. There’s no difference between anything that is Jesus!! >> 1 Corinthians 2:14-16 KJV – “But (( WE HAVE THE MIND )) of Christ”/ (( HEART OF CHRIST )) / TRUTH / LIGHT / THE MIND OF CHRIST”!!

I’LL TAKE MY MEDS NOW!!!!

Read the following and deny CHRIST!!!
Luke 13:35 KJV – “Behold, your house IS LEFT UNTO YOU DESOLATE: and verily I say unto you, YE SHALL NOT SEE ME, until the time come when (( YE SHALL SAY )), ----- BLESSED IS HE THAT COMETH in the name of the Lord”. ------//-- I never said that the Day He cometh was going to be YOUR Glorious Day!!
“BUT”, >> Romans 14:11-12 KJV – “For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, and every tongue (( SHALL CONFESS )) TO GOD. -- 12- So then, every one of us shall GIVE ACCOUNT OF HIMSELF to God”. ---&--- Mark 8:38 KJV – “Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, WHEN HE COMETH IN THE ( GLORY OF HIS FATHER ) WITH THE HOLY ANGELS”. ---&--- Matthew 13:41-42 KJV – “THE SON OF MAN SHALL SEND FORTH HIS ANGELS, and they shall gather out of his kingdom “(( ALL THINGS ))” THAT OFFEND, (( “AND” them which do )) iniquity; 42- And shall cast “them” into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth”. ---&--- Matthew 16:26-27 KJV – “For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 27- For the “SON OF MAN” shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works”. --------///--- Don’t say that I can’t say, >> “I never said that the Day He cometh was going to be “YOUR” Glorious DAY”. - That wasn’t I who said it!!!! – I JUST DIDN’T SAY, >> “THUS SAITH THE LORD” FIRST, like all the “SEERS” of old. - He said it!!!

Paul – 052412

genuineoriginal

According to Christ, the following has already taken place, but all those calling themselves Christians today deny the - “TRUTH”, and “IT” / “HE” IS CHRIST who said IT. “Christ-is-the-TRUTH” and “He / IT” said what He IS OR WAS; and you READ / “YOU READ” WHAT IS IN HIS HEART; - Jesus’ Heart is written for all to SEE IN JESUS’ HEART!! -- Jesus’ heart is FILLED with LIGHT / TRUTH. Jesus can see into the Christian’s heart, because the Christian sees the Light which is the Truth, - Jesus’ HEART!!! (( SEE ))!! --- Jesus / Truth / Light / Jesus’ Heart / The Christian’s HEART; - they’re all saying the same thing. There’s no difference between anything that is Jesus!! >> 1 Corinthians 2:14-16 KJV – “But (( WE HAVE THE MIND )) of Christ”/ (( HEART OF CHRIST )) / TRUTH / LIGHT / THE MIND OF CHRIST”!!

I’LL TAKE MY MEDS NOW!!!!

Read the following and deny CHRIST!!!
Luke 13:35 KJV – “Behold, your house IS LEFT UNTO YOU DESOLATE: and verily I say unto you, YE SHALL NOT SEE ME, until the time come when (( YE SHALL SAY )), ----- BLESSED IS HE THAT COMETH in the name of the Lord”. ------//-- I never said that the Day He cometh was going to be YOUR Glorious Day!!
“BUT”, >> Romans 14:11-12 KJV – “For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, and every tongue (( SHALL CONFESS )) TO GOD. -- 12- So then, every one of us shall GIVE ACCOUNT OF HIMSELF to God”. ---&--- Mark 8:38 KJV – “Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, WHEN HE COMETH IN THE ( GLORY OF HIS FATHER ) WITH THE HOLY ANGELS”. ---&--- Matthew 13:41-42 KJV – “THE SON OF MAN SHALL SEND FORTH HIS ANGELS, and they shall gather out of his kingdom “(( ALL THINGS ))” THAT OFFEND, (( “AND” them which do )) iniquity; 42- And shall cast “them” into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth”. ---&--- Matthew 16:26-27 KJV – “For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 27- For the “SON OF MAN” shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works”. --------///--- Don’t say that I can’t say, >> “I never said that the Day He cometh was going to be “YOUR” Glorious DAY”. - That wasn’t I who said it!!!! – I JUST DIDN’T SAY, >> “THUS SAITH THE LORD” FIRST, like all the “SEERS” of old. - He said it!!!

Paul – 052412
That explains the pictures of Him.
sacredheartjesus-909.jpg