Racist Democrats Play the Last Minute Race-Card

Democrats are calling for black workers to receive time off work because of the verdict in a case where white people were killed by a white person.
Gregory McKelvey, vice chair of the Oregon Democrats Black Caucus and host of the podcast “Your Neighborhood Black Friends,” thinks employers should give black employees “a day or two off” after the Rittenhouse verdict is announced.

“Employers, consider giving your Black employees a day or two off after the Rittenhouse verdict,” McKelvey tweeted . "Regardless of the outcome, it’s going to be hard for Black people to work and it isn’t fair to expect them to."

In the Rittenhouse trial, the accused is not black. The victims are not black. The lawyers are not black. The judge is not black.

Oh, and why are they doing this? They know they are going to lose big-time in the midterms so this race-card is a desperation move. Every aspect of it displays the sickness of the minds of Democrat Party leaders.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Three white adults with criminal records attempt to murder a white child and get shot full of holes for their trouble. Two white prosecutors attempt to convince a white judge and a mostly white jury that the white child is guilty of something and should be punished harshly.

Retarded people on the left scream "RACISM!"

too much dumb in this country

Three white adults with criminal records attempt to murder a white child and get shot full of holes for their trouble. Two white prosecutors attempt to convince a white judge and a mostly white jury that the white child is guilty of something and should be punished harshly.

Retarded people on the left scream "RACISM!"

too much dumb in this country

Read this tweet by Candace Owens:
Nov 11
The majority of Democrats are so painfully brainwashed by their media that they do not even know that Kyle Rittenhouse shot two white men.
They actually think black men were killed.
This case literally has nothing to do with black people.
How can people be this dumb?

I’m literally getting messages from black people telling me that defending Kyle Rittenhouse makes me a traitor to my race.
I just cannot comprehend this level of stupidity.

marke

Democrats are calling for black workers to receive time off work because of the verdict in a case where white people were killed by a white person.
Gregory McKelvey, vice chair of the Oregon Democrats Black Caucus and host of the podcast “Your Neighborhood Black Friends,” thinks employers should give black employees “a day or two off” after the Rittenhouse verdict is announced.

“Employers, consider giving your Black employees a day or two off after the Rittenhouse verdict,” McKelvey tweeted . "Regardless of the outcome, it’s going to be hard for Black people to work and it isn’t fair to expect them to."

In the Rittenhouse trial, the accused is not black. The victims are not black. The lawyers are not black. The judge is not black.
Democrats began developing racial animosity between blacks and whites more than 50 years ago. Their intention was to slander white conservatives as racists in order to create greater support for democrats in elections. Their dishonest and divisive plan has been working for so long that now most democrats actually believe the lying racist narratives they invented to win elections. Racist democrats see violence, anarchy, looting, burning, destroying, and assaults as righteous responses to anti-democrat disrespect for violence, looting, burning, cop killing, and anarchy.

Democrats began developing racial animosity between blacks and whites more than 50 years ago. Their intention was to slander white conservatives as racists in order to create greater support for democrats in elections. Their dishonest and divisive plan has been working for so long that now most democrats actually believe the lying racist narratives they invented to win elections. Racist democrats see violence, anarchy, looting, burning, destroying, and assaults as righteous responses to anti-democrat disrespect for violence, looting, burning, cop killing, and anarchy.
I had an epiphany today about race, the Left, their racism. . . I need to compost a long post.