Purposed for His glory.

popsthebuilder

Your words are meaningless, because they are tainted with darkness. The god you worship is not the Eternal Almighty, but an idol of your imagination. I don't recognise your idol and I wouldn't dream of calling you brother. So please don't use the term "our", because it doesn't include me.
You do not know what I worship as I have not disclosed that information. There is but One Creator GOD. IT is sovereign over all things. If you cannot see that man has freedom of choice (by the will of GOD), and too believe the atrocities of the hands of man to be wholly of the will of GOD then I somewhat understand? your comments and would again, be inclined to agree, as GOD is not of such a negative nature as you portray.

I'm not going to contend with you for no reason. It seems you are quite stuck on wrong.

I wouldn't and did not call you brother. But my enemies are my friends and my sincerest wish is that man unify peaceably by the will of GOD for the sake of the creation creation of GOD.

peace friend,with sincerity

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Truster

You do not know what I worship as I have not disclosed that information. There is but One Creator GOD. IT is sovereign over all things. If you cannot see that man has freedom of choice (by the will of GOD), and too believe the atrocities of the hands of man to be wholly of the will of GOD then I somewhat understand? your comments and would again, be inclined to agree, as GOD is not of such a negative nature as you portray.

I'm not going to contend with you for no reason. It seems you are quite stuck on wrong.

I wouldn't and did not call you brother. But my enemies are my friends and my sincerest wish is that man unify peaceably by the will of GOD for the sake of the creation creation of GOD.

peace friend,with sincerity

You are now on ignore and I'd be happier if you keep your heresies out of my thread. I'm sure you just popped in to derail. Wherever the truth is Satan has his henchmen.

This message is hidden because popsthebuilder is on your ignore list.

popsthebuilder

You are now on ignore and I'd be happier if you keep your heresies out of my thread. I'm sure you just popped in to derail. Wherever the truth is Satan has his henchmen.
I came here because the topic interested me.

How is it you cannot see that I agree with you?

How is it that you cannot understand Tha there is but one GOD?

How is it that ones own self deceit is so veiled while they erroneously cast out such grand accusations as heretic and Satan's henchman?

I will not call you a fool, but I will say that you are acting very foolishly.

Perhaps you should attempt to use a little introspection, discernment, and self honesty in order to attempt to identify the deceiver and the deceived within yourself.

A little hint; it generally seems to stem from greed and pride.

peace friend.

By the way; words are two edged swords that cut away at us both. Wait and see if hypocrisy and chaos is synonymous with the will of GOD. I wait with you.

Truster

Like all the other reprobates you are unable to understand that I will never call evil good. Your thoughts in regard the Eternal are evil. I didn't read you post and I never will.

Truster

...in flaming fire giving full vengeance to those not knowing Elohim, and to those not obeying the evangelism of our Adonay Yah Shua Messiah, who will pay the penalty: everlasting destruction from the face of the Adonay, and from the glory of His Might.

popsthebuilder

Like all the other reprobates you are unable to understand that I will never call evil good. Your thoughts in regard the Eternal are evil. I didn't read you post and I never will.
Whatever helps you sleep at night friend.

You wait; I wait too.

peace

Truster

For His glory:

Elohim saves His people under the true evangelism, and no other way. Those whom Elohim saves are in rebellion against Him by nature and have no ability to come to Him. Elohim is sovereign and does whatsoever He pleases, when He pleases and to whom He pleases. So when Elohim appoints a time and a place to regenerate one of His people, there is nothing that can be done to stop Him.

There are many, many scriptures to substantiate the statement. Those that know the truth, because they have been set free by the truth will recognise the truth of the statement.

Truster

Elohim Governs Inanimate Matter.
Elohim Governs Irrational Creatures.
Elohim Governs the Children of Men.
Elohim Governs Angels: Both Good and Evil Angels.

Yah Veh Raah...Yah Veh shepherds His sheep.