Prove me wrong!

Letsargue

Let me try this one more time!! ----
Everything that is written in the Scriptures is just - “Parables” of something much higher than what is seen by the Letter of the Word that all you so called ~christians~ base your (( “Religion” )) on!! - They are ( All “Parables” ), or “Stories” for the Christian to grow in Knowledge of the things that are ( hidden ) within the - “Letter of the Word” as written and you all hold as “Truth”, and that is not the Truth, but the Truth is hidden from ( Fools ) so that the fool can never see God, who is the ( Hidden Truth ) while he is such a (( Fool ))!!!!!!!

The Scriptures as they are written are not “Truth”, but ((( Contain ))) within them the Spirit. What you all see and read and “abuse”, and crucify every day. They are the same as Jesus who walked and ( You ) could never ( See ) the Truth / God hidden within Jesus!! – Jesus was only a Parable of the Truth / God, and you look at the “Parable” and put your Faith in “Parables” that can lead you nowhere but to Hell!! --- 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV --- That reveals where the Truth is, but no Fool can ever see what God reveals because the ( Revelations ) of God are for the Christians, ((( Not ))) the Fools!!!

“Faith is the ( Evidence ) of things (( Not seen ))”!!!!!!!! - All fools see the Letter of the Word, ( But no Fool can see the Spirit hidden within the Letter as written. --- How can anything be more clear to the justified?? - But not to Fools!!!

None of the stories, nor the “Prophets” who wrote them ( ever really existed in the Carnal ). Only in Scriptures do any of the people as described, and the places and events ( As described in the Scriptures ); none of those ever existed as stated in the Letter.-- That’s what God said!! -- (( They are just Parables, or stories )) for the (( Christian “to learn” )), not the Fools who Crucified the Lord!! ----(( It’s the “Crucifixion” of Jesus Christ that IS THE SIN that all sinners must Repent of ))!! – Not your little petty lying and stealing, and adulterous living!! - The Sin is the slaying of Jesus, of which you praise, and thank God that he died! -- What kind of fool praises the death of their GOD??????????? ----- Not a single one of you has ever ((( “Repented” ))) ((( for crucifying Jesus ))), and you never will because of your foolish pride of your foolish false religions!!! - Every one of you now has been ( AT the Crucifixion of Jesus ); - not your flesh, or body, - but the spirit that dwells within that foolish carcass of yours!!

Now, - any of you wiser than God, -- Prove me wrong on any of this, if you are a Christian, which you cannot be if you cannot prove me wrong. -- If you cannot prove me wrong, how could you possibly be (( Christian ))??????

Paul – 072112

sky.

BANNED
Banned
-- What kind of fool praises the death of their GOD??????????? -----
Now, - any of you wiser than God, -- Prove me wrong on any of this, if you are a Christian, which you cannot be if you cannot prove me wrong. -- If you cannot prove me wrong, how could you possibly be (( Christian ))??????

Paul – 072112

Jesus conquered death. He didn't die.

Letsargue

Jesus conquered death. He didn't die.

In the Word of God He did Die, it says He did. - When Jesus gave up the Ghost, that's death to God. - The "Spirit" was ( separated ) from the Body. --- You don't call that Death??? - God does!! - Then you called a Liar.

Paul -- 072212

Letsargue

You have to die to conquer death.

You cannot die physically and conquer death!!!!! - Death can only be conquered by dying the Spiritual death through the "Gospel" / "Baptism"; the Death, Burial, and the ( First Resurrectionn )!!! --- Stop throwing out Scriptures!!!

Paul -- 072212

sky.

BANNED
Banned
In the Word of God He did Die, it says He did. - When Jesus gave up the Ghost, that's death to God. - The "Spirit" was ( separated ) from the Body. --- You don't call that Death??? - God does!! - Then you called a Liar.

Paul -- 072212

You don't have to call me liar. I know Jesus died. My point is that Jesus didn't stay dead.

And it is stupid to say that we should feel sorry about it.

Isaiah 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him;
He has put Him to grief.
When You make His soul an offering for sin,
He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days,
And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand.

OMEGA

LETSARGUE calls everyon a fool and a liar .

He is very insulting and offensive.

Which proves that he is not a Practicing Christian.

Col 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies,

kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Tit 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

Mt 12:36 That every idle word that men shall speak,

they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Mt 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences!

and woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!:devil:

The Huzz

OK,I'm new here and all but I have a few quarrels with what i just read,now,given your user name,perhaps your goal is to provoke the reader here,but if you honestly mean what you have posted here,than perhaps it is you who should check your faith.
Perhaps I'm just having a hard time understanding where you coming from because of all the parenthetical statements within your post,but it reads to me that you condemn any Christian that takes the meaning of the parables in the bible to heart,but some of those parables were put there for just that purpose(the potter and the clay,planting a vineyard(Israel),etc.)
I think the teachings of Jesus were fairly cut and dry for the most part,and were meant for those with faith,as well as the nonbeliever,that they may repent,and as for "----(( It’s the “Crucifixion” of Jesus Christ that IS THE SIN that all sinners must Repent of ))!! – Not your little petty lying and stealing, and adulterous living!!".....,Jesus said he could have his Father send 10 legions of angels to save him,which more than suggests(among many other statements he made),that he meant to die,that we may be saved(that means you too.).So that does need the ultimate praise,because we would have no chance at getting to heaven without it having happened.
Lastly,proving you wrong ,or not,doesn't make me or anyone else any more or less Christian,and i think you should revoke that part of your post,you speak as if you and God are the way,truth and light,and i think we both know that is not so.
So if I'm way off here,please let me know where,i joined yesterday just for these kinds of discussions,so i encourage being set right if i lead astray.
God bless you,sir.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
...None of the stories, nor the “Prophets” who wrote them ( ever really existed in the Carnal ). Only in Scriptures do any of the people as described, and the places and events ( As described in the Scriptures ); none of those ever existed as stated in the Letter.-- That’s what God said!! -- (( They are just Parables, or stories ))...Paul – 072112

If the people and events described in the Bible never existed...then are you saying the Jesus does not exist?

Paul – 072112

Are you saying that only a Christian could prove you wrong? If a Christian could prove you wrong then are you admitting that what you have written is not true?

lovemeorhateme

Let me try this one more time!! ----
Everything that is written in the Scriptures is just - “Parables” of something much higher than what is seen by the Letter of the Word that all you so called ~christians~ base your (( “Religion” )) on!! - They are ( All “Parables” ), or “Stories” for the Christian to grow in Knowledge of the things that are ( hidden ) within the - “Letter of the Word” as written and you all hold as “Truth”, and that is not the Truth, but the Truth is hidden from ( Fools ) so that the fool can never see God, who is the ( Hidden Truth ) while he is such a (( Fool ))!!!!!!!

The Scriptures as they are written are not “Truth”, but ((( Contain ))) within them the Spirit. What you all see and read and “abuse”, and crucify every day. They are the same as Jesus who walked and ( You ) could never ( See ) the Truth / God hidden within Jesus!! – Jesus was only a Parable of the Truth / God, and you look at the “Parable” and put your Faith in “Parables” that can lead you nowhere but to Hell!! --- 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV --- That reveals where the Truth is, but no Fool can ever see what God reveals because the ( Revelations ) of God are for the Christians, ((( Not ))) the Fools!!!

“Faith is the ( Evidence ) of things (( Not seen ))”!!!!!!!! - All fools see the Letter of the Word, ( But no Fool can see the Spirit hidden within the Letter as written. --- How can anything be more clear to the justified?? - But not to Fools!!!

None of the stories, nor the “Prophets” who wrote them ( ever really existed in the Carnal ). Only in Scriptures do any of the people as described, and the places and events ( As described in the Scriptures ); none of those ever existed as stated in the Letter.-- That’s what God said!! -- (( They are just Parables, or stories )) for the (( Christian “to learn” )), not the Fools who Crucified the Lord!! ----(( It’s the “Crucifixion” of Jesus Christ that IS THE SIN that all sinners must Repent of ))!! – Not your little petty lying and stealing, and adulterous living!! - The Sin is the slaying of Jesus, of which you praise, and thank God that he died! -- What kind of fool praises the death of their GOD??????????? ----- Not a single one of you has ever ((( “Repented” ))) ((( for crucifying Jesus ))), and you never will because of your foolish pride of your foolish false religions!!! - Every one of you now has been ( AT the Crucifixion of Jesus ); - not your flesh, or body, - but the spirit that dwells within that foolish carcass of yours!!

Paul – 072112

I (("might")) respond to this post if you wrote it in an understandable ((( manner ))), --- but alas, it seems you aren't "capable" of writing "posts" without (((("adorning")))) it (with symbols as if they are "jewellery" or ((decorative items))).

I agree with Nick M, we will just wait for you to prove yourself wrong as usual.

:kookoo:

Letsargue

Matthew 5:14 KJV --- Whatever that Light ( is ), that’s what the Christian ( IS )!!! - God and Jesus Is the Light of the world! – (( If )) the Christian is the light, and God and Jesus is the Light, (( What’s the difference between the “Trinity” of them ))????? - Does that mean that the Christian is not the Light of the world because you say so??????? -- If we are to be like Him, how do you propose that is done??

You said that I ( Condemn ) ((( any “Christian” ))) for taking the “Parables” to heart. – NOOO - I did not!!! - The Christian doesn’t take any Parable to heart. - It’s not the Christian who takes them to heart, it’s the “non-Christian”. - Anyone who takes the Parables to heart as “Truth” is not a Christian, but a follower of the “Letter of the Word” that (( “Killeth” )) – It’s the “Spirit of the Word” that the non-Christian cannot SEE!! It’s the hidden Truth within the letter of the Word that is Truth, not the seen. The seen cannot be Faithful!! ((( Read the Book again ))) – 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV –

You can believe anything you want to, but I would say to take ( every Word ) in all the Scriptures ( at once ) to every question or statement presented to you!! – Not just the few that you, or the others can tie to their own doctrines!!

Paul – 072912

Letsargue

If the people and events described in the Bible never existed...then are you saying the Jesus does not exist?

Are you saying that only a Christian could prove you wrong? If a Christian could prove you wrong then are you admitting that what you have written is not true?

I never said that!!!!!!!!!
I said that Jesus is a “Parable” of God!! So says the Word of God. - God is God, and God ( came ) in the flesh in “Parable”, and they saw a Parable of the Father ( if they could see Him ); - according to the Scriptures; ((( not history ))). Jesus was not God ( only ). Jesus was the “Parable” of the Father!! – It’s the Scriptures, or the Word of God that (( Holds all Truth )) about whoever existed, and what they did; - the Scriptures do that!!. – It doesn’t matter if it really happened or not. ---- If they can ever find, and prove that Noah’s Ark existed, or never existed, - does that prove the Word of God, or disprove it? – It doesn’t matter if they find it or not, that doesn’t prove anything. - It’s what the Word of God says that is Proof of anything, not Science, or some Archeologist!!
It’s in the Scriptures, or the Word of God that one ( Must ) Find Eternal Life. – John 5:39 KJV ----//-- Only the Christian, or the good and (( Honest Heart )) can find that which you must (( Search For ))!! –If “Life” can be obtained without searching, but only reading and looking at it in front of your faces, why then search for it?????

A non-Christian, or fool (( Cannot prove me wrong ))!! A Christian will agree with me!! -- You all disagree with each other, and that doesn't matter to any of you!!! None of you can prove each other wrong, but you will never prove me wrong!!

Paul – 072912

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
I never said that!!!!!!!!!
I said that Jesus is a “Parable” of God!! So says the Word of God. - God is God, and God ( came ) in the flesh in “Parable”, and they saw a Parable of the Father ( if they could see Him ); - according to the Scriptures; ((( not history ))). Jesus was not God ( only ). Jesus was the “Parable” of the Father!! – It’s the Scriptures, or the Word of God that (( Holds all Truth )) about whoever existed, and what they did; - the Scriptures do that!!. – It doesn’t matter if it really happened or not. ---- If they can ever find, and prove that Noah’s Ark existed, or never existed, - does that prove the Word of God, or disprove it? – It doesn’t matter if they find it or not, that doesn’t prove anything. - It’s what the Word of God says that is Proof of anything, not Science, or some Archeologist!!
It’s in the Scriptures, or the Word of God that one ( Must ) Find Eternal Life. – John 5:39 KJV ----//-- Only the Christian, or the good and (( Honest Heart )) can find that which you must (( Search For ))!! –If “Life” can be obtained without searching, but only reading and looking at it in front of your faces, why then search for it?????

A non-Christian, or fool (( Cannot prove me wrong ))!! A Christian will agree with me!! -- You all disagree with each other, and that doesn't matter to any of you!!! None of you can prove each other wrong, but you will never prove me wrong!!

Paul – 072912

I quoted you. How can you claim that you never said what I quoted you as saying?

Letsargue

You don't have to call me liar. I know Jesus died. My point is that Jesus didn't stay dead.

And it is stupid to say that we should feel sorry about it.

Isaiah 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him;
He has put Him to grief.
When You make His soul an offering for sin,
He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days,
And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand.

You all are good at changing (( anything )) that is said!! – I referred that the ( Word of God ), (( Calls you a liar )). – False doctrine is a Lie and the devil is the father / “the father” / “the father” of all lies. - Are Lies people of flesh, or are Lies spirits that are born of Satan, the father of all Lies??? --- Can any of you geniuses dispute / argue against that?????????? – NO; - you’ll again just do more lip service to nothing!!!

Paul – 072912

Letsargue

I quoted you. How can you claim that you never said what I quoted you as saying?

I know what your doing, and so do you!! - ((( All ))) that I said shows what I meant, not just your yellow picks that you want to slam like all you try to do!! -- I said what I said, not just the stuff you highlighted for your convenience. -- Why didn't you highlight all that I said?? - That wouldn't suit your purpose, would it??

Paul -- 072912