PROOF You're Lost!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Here is Proof; - Pure and Simple that You are Lost.
IF you admit that you are In the "Last Days", then You cannot be in the TRUTH / in the New Heaven and New Earth / in Christ. ---
( John 14:3 KJV ) -- 3- "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and ( Receive you unto myself ); that ( where I am, there ye may be also )". --//---

In the Old and Carnal Earth, you don't even have A single Word of the of the "New Testimony" of Christ at ALL. Not the Gospel, or any part of the "Word of Christ", not a Toe Nail. - For Christ IS the whole Word of the New Testament; not the Carnal word of the Old Law. ALL You all have ( IS the Old Law ), and Nothing Else. You cannot keep the Old Law which IS All you have to TRY To Keep. - Christ took "ALL" the New with Him to the NEW Everything, Heaven and Earth; ( "THAT WHERE HE IS, There We are Also" ), and no one who has rejected anything of the NEW Testimony of Christ can be with HIM; not A Single WORD!!!
Christ said that to Those who DID Endure to the "END", Not those of you who have rejected a "Single WORD" of Who Christ IS; - The New Testament!!

You all Must Reject this:
( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ) -- 10- "As it is written, There is none righteous, ( no, not one ): 11- There is ( none ) that understandeth, there is (( None that Seeketh after God )). 12- They are ( ALL gone out of the "WAY" ), they are together become unprofitable; there is ( None that doeth good, no, not one ). 13- Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips". --//---

( James 2:10 KJV ) -- 10- "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet ( offend in ONE point ), ( he is guilty of all )". --//---
Christ IS The Total Fulfilled Word of God, and (( "Nothing Else" )), And that Total fulfilled Word of God "IS" The "Total Creation of the New Heaven and Earth", / CHRIST!!!

Paul --102014

john w

Hall of Fame
Summer re-run season already? Paul as a baby...

5612827876_baby_smoking_pot1_xlarge.jpeg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here is Proof; - Pure and Simple that You are Lost.
IF you admit that you are In the "Last Days", then You cannot be in the TRUTH / in the New Heaven and New Earth / in Christ. ---
( John 14:3 KJV ) -- 3- "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and ( Receive you unto myself ); that ( where I am, there ye may be also )". --//---

In the Old and Carnal Earth, you don't even have A single Word of the of the "New Testimony" of Christ at ALL. Not the Gospel, or any part of the "Word of Christ", not a Toe Nail. - For Christ IS the whole Word of the New Testament; not the Carnal word of the Old Law. ALL You all have ( IS the Old Law ), and Nothing Else. You cannot keep the Old Law which IS All you have to TRY To Keep. - Christ took "ALL" the New with Him to the NEW Everything, Heaven and Earth; ( "THAT WHERE HE IS, There We are Also" ), and no one who has rejected anything of the NEW Testimony of Christ can be with HIM; not A Single WORD!!!
Christ said that to Those who DID Endure to the "END", Not those of you who have rejected a "Single WORD" of Who Christ IS; - The New Testament!!

You all Must Reject this:
( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ) -- 10- "As it is written, There is none righteous, ( no, not one ): 11- There is ( none ) that understandeth, there is (( None that Seeketh after God )). 12- They are ( ALL gone out of the "WAY" ), they are together become unprofitable; there is ( None that doeth good, no, not one ). 13- Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips". --//---

( James 2:10 KJV ) -- 10- "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet ( offend in ONE point ), ( he is guilty of all )". --//---
Christ IS The Total Fulfilled Word of God, and (( "Nothing Else" )), And that Total fulfilled Word of God "IS" The "Total Creation of the New Heaven and Earth", / CHRIST!!!

Paul --102014

The odd thing is, when you converse with Freelight (Non-Christian
new-age spiritualist/cultist,) you have the ability to sound lucid and
coherent? As soon as you start up a conversation with a "Christian,
or at least a religious person," suddenly, you use bizarre punctuation,
and you begin to sound "insane?" That's both, curious and strange?

It's as if you're two different people?

Status
Not open for further replies.