Pray for me.

Truster

Some time ago I called in to see the daughter of an old friend of mine. She was doing some home improvements and various other “stuff” and it was all getting on top of her. She told me her woes and explained her plans. As I was leaving she asked me to pray for the success of her endeavours. I advised her never to ask me to pray for her. As I always and only pray according to the will of the Eternal Father and not the will of man or in this case woman. Furthermore, that the will of the Almighty, would not run parallel with her will.

She just nodded.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Some time ago I called in to see the daughter of an old friend of mine. She was doing some home improvements and various other “stuff” and it was all getting on top of her. She told me her woes and explained her plans. As I was leaving she asked me to pray for the success of her endeavours. I advised her never to ask me to pray for her. As I always and only pray according to the will of the Eternal Father and not the will of man or in this case woman. Furthermore, that the will of the Almighty, would not run parallel with her will.

She just nodded.

Slow clap clap clap

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Truster

Good brother.

What is it that leads you to believe that the will of Elohim is for you NOT to pray for her success?

Because I know her and I know what sort of a life she leads. My prayers for her and the rest of wicked are according to my Father's revealed will as declared in Holy Writ.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because I have witnessed His past dealings with her.
So what?
What does what you have witnessed of her have to do with whether or not GOD decides to make her successful this time or not?

Truster

So what?
What does what you have witnessed of her have to do with whether or not GOD decides to make her successful this time or not?

I am a man under authority and am led by the Holy Spirit, but thanks for your offer of help. Laughs but not out loud.

Epoisses

She just nodded.

You're an idiot and no one would ever want your holier than thou god of your own invention.