Powers of Heaven:

Letsargue

Hebrews 12:26-27 KJV – “Whose voice THEN SHOOK THE EARTH: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I SHAKE NOT THE EARTH ONLY, BUT ALSO HEAVEN. 27- And this word, Yet once more, signifieth THE REMOVING OF THOSE THINGS THAT ARE SHAKEN”, ----- What shook, and shook the Earth? -- Come on wise guys, what shook, and also shook Heaven and the Earth! --- THE GOSPEL SHOOK, AND SHOOK THE CREATION! - That Word of God! --- Look at the death of Christ, and call this something other than the GOSPEL SHAKING the earth!
Matthew 27:50-51 KJV – “Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51- And, behold, THE VEIL OF THE TEMPLE WAS RENT in twain from the top to the bottom; and “THE EARTH DID QUAKE”, AND THE ROCKS RENT”. ----- What shook the Earth!? --- THE GOSPEL SHOOK ONLY THE EARTH THEN! – Any half-wit can see that the Gospel is the Power of Heaven! --- Notice the Veil was opened for all to see the Glory of God inside the Temple.
What do some of you geniuses think the Power of Heaven is, if it’s not the GOSPEL?

Luke 21:26-27 KJV – “Men's hearts failing them FOR FEAR, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for “THE POWERS” OF HEAVEN shall be shaken. 27- And THEN SHALL THEY SEE the Son of Man coming in a cloud with POWER AND GREAT GLORY”. ----- How did anyone see the Glory of the Gospel of Christ coming? – BECAUSE THE Gospel shook the Heavens also and the Veil / “CLOUD” revealed the GLORY in Heaven. - What shook the Heaven and Earth in these two verses? - What all was REMOVED, - “WHAT ALL WAS REMOVED”? – The “Gospel” also was shaken wise guys! – “The Gospel also shook”, and the GOSPEL WAS ALSO REMOVED along with Heaven and the Earth. – That’s what God said would happen, when the “Gospel” / the Powers of Heaven shall BE SHAKEN, and IT SHALL shake the Creation. --- The Gospel is the only POWER that can shake the Earth, and / or Heaven. --- Mark 13:31-32 KJV – “Heaven and Earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. 32- But of that day and that hour knoweth no man”. ----- What happened to the GOSPEL if it did or did not pass away? – The Gospel is the POWER of God unto Salvation. - When Heaven and the Earth passed away, that is not SALVATION, but Damnation. – The Gospel was taken to Heaven where it stayed, and it is still there. --- Revelation 15:5 KJV – “And after that I looked, and, behold, the TEMPLE OF THE TABERNACLE OF THE “TESTIMONY” IN HEAVEN WAS “OPENED” --------- Where NO MAN CAN RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM IT. – Jesus is the seed, “THE SEED”, and the Gospel is that seed and “HE”/ :”HE” the “SEED” IS IN HEAVEN in his HOUSE with US, and not with YOU wiser than God geniuses.
You One on One geniuses; have you not missed something? And can you come out from your catacombs and PROVE ME WRONG? – Why are you all still hiding there? --- Revelation 6:15-16 KJV - And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, HID THEMSELVES in the “CATACOMBS” and in the rocks of the mountains; 16- And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and HIDE US FROM THE FACE OF HIM THAT SITTETH on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Paul – 071411

some other dude

boys-warrior-costume-set.jpg

griffinsavard

Hebrews 12:26-27 KJV – “Whose voice THEN SHOOK THE EARTH: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I SHAKE NOT THE EARTH ONLY, BUT ALSO HEAVEN. 27- And this word, Yet once more, signifieth THE REMOVING OF THOSE THINGS THAT ARE SHAKEN”, ----- What shook, and shook the Earth? -- Come on wise guys, what shook, and also shook Heaven and the Earth! --- THE GOSPEL SHOOK, AND SHOOK THE CREATION! - That Word of God! --- Look at the death of Christ, and call this something other than the GOSPEL SHAKING the earth!
Matthew 27:50-51 KJV – “Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51- And, behold, THE VEIL OF THE TEMPLE WAS RENT in twain from the top to the bottom; and “THE EARTH DID QUAKE”, AND THE ROCKS RENT”. ----- What shook the Earth!? --- THE GOSPEL SHOOK ONLY THE EARTH THEN! – Any half-wit can see that the Gospel is the Power of Heaven! --- Notice the Veil was opened for all to see the Glory of God inside the Temple.
What do some of you geniuses think the Power of Heaven is, if it’s not the GOSPEL?

Luke 21:26-27 KJV – “Men's hearts failing them FOR FEAR, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for “THE POWERS” OF HEAVEN shall be shaken. 27- And THEN SHALL THEY SEE the Son of Man coming in a cloud with POWER AND GREAT GLORY”. ----- How did anyone see the Glory of the Gospel of Christ coming? – BECAUSE THE Gospel shook the Heavens also and the Veil / “CLOUD” revealed the GLORY in Heaven. - What shook the Heaven and Earth in these two verses? - What all was REMOVED, - “WHAT ALL WAS REMOVED”? – The “Gospel” also was shaken wise guys! – “The Gospel also shook”, and the GOSPEL WAS ALSO REMOVED along with Heaven and the Earth. – That’s what God said would happen, when the “Gospel” / the Powers of Heaven shall BE SHAKEN, and IT SHALL shake the Creation. --- The Gospel is the only POWER that can shake the Earth, and / or Heaven. --- Mark 13:31-32 KJV – “Heaven and Earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. 32- But of that day and that hour knoweth no man”. ----- What happened to the GOSPEL if it did or did not pass away? – The Gospel is the POWER of God unto Salvation. - When Heaven and the Earth passed away, that is not SALVATION, but Damnation. – The Gospel was taken to Heaven where it stayed, and it is still there. --- Revelation 15:5 KJV – “And after that I looked, and, behold, the TEMPLE OF THE TABERNACLE OF THE “TESTIMONY” IN HEAVEN WAS “OPENED” --------- Where NO MAN CAN RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM IT. – Jesus is the seed, “THE SEED”, and the Gospel is that seed and “HE”/ :”HE” the “SEED” IS IN HEAVEN in his HOUSE with US, and not with YOU wiser than God geniuses.
You One on One geniuses; have you not missed something? And can you come out from your catacombs and PROVE ME WRONG? – Why are you all still hiding there? --- Revelation 6:15-16 KJV - And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, HID THEMSELVES in the “CATACOMBS” and in the rocks of the mountains; 16- And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and HIDE US FROM THE FACE OF HIM THAT SITTETH on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Paul – 071411

I see your point :think:

I just wanted to add that God's voice also created the Heavens and the earth, 'By the Word of the LORD.....the heavens were made.....'

Sound is also a vibration we now know....eardrum anyone?

Job also says His voice is like thunder....

I think it also has to do with God's wrath. When a man gets mad he yells, its my opinion that when God yells all his little creations will cower under Him. I can even see Satan running like a dog with its tail between its legs at this time. :eek:

Like the authoritative voice of a strong Father heaven [God's home] is gonna shake when He has to get up to deal with the rebellious children :rapture:

Letsargue

I see your point :think:

I just wanted to add that God's voice also created the Heavens and the earth, 'By the Word of the LORD.....the heavens were made.....'

Sound is also a vibration we now know....eardrum anyone?

Job also says His voice is like thunder....

I think it also has to do with God's wrath. When a man gets mad he yells, its my opinion that when God yells all his little creations will cower under Him. I can even see Satan running like a dog with its tail between its legs at this time. :eek:

Like the authoritative voice of a strong Father heaven [God's home] is gonna shake when He has to get up to deal with the rebellious children :rapture:

Of course, all Scriptures referring to the carnal or the Spiritual must be in some way recognizable to the mind of the lost and saved, or no one could relate to anything of God. That doesn’t mean that the Parables that are given are any closer to the True existence of God than any lie is. – If you see what the Lord is saying about the Kingdom / “What will I liken the Kingdom of Heaven”? --- The Kingdom of Heaven is not like any of his Parables in the slightest. -- However, putting all the Parables together, we get the idea what God is speaking of.

Yes, It was God’s VOICE who created the Creation. - The VOICE of God is the GOSPEL and is all POWER of God in Heaven and on Earth. The Gospel is the power within itself, without any outside help from any other source. Thus, the Gospel is the Power of the Father, Son, AND the Holy Ghost. – Matthew 28:19 KJV – “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the “Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost”. -----

Actually, God is not like any thing or any one that can be named or imagined, that is all of the imaginations of the lost. --- 1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV – “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, NEITHER HAVE ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN, the things which God hath “PREPARED” for them that love him. ----- All things were created for the minds of men, but not the final gift that is himself as he is, not the way anyone thinks He is.

Paul – 071511