Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
flogger said:
Turbo,

Have you ever bought something on a Sunday? Have you ever been jealous of somebody else's possessions? Have you ever not being loving toward somebody (when you make God your own and nobody else's you aren't worshipping God-you are worshipping an idol)? Have you ever used the word God, YHWH, Jehovah, etc. to not glorify God? In anger, have you ever thought anything bad about your mother or father? Have you ever stolen anything?

If you have done any of these things you have committed worse sin than any homosexual could ever commit. You have defied the Ten Commandments which Jesus says summed up mean to "Love the Lord Your God with all your hear, soul, mind, and strength" and "Love your neighbour as you love yourself!"

Remove the log from your own eye...

Peace,

Adam

:doh: :freak: :dizzy:

Context

Lovejoy

It is so difficult to make those people understand how unloving it is to support someone in their unrepentant sin. It is one thing to help someone struggling. It is altogether something else to help support their denial that there is a problem at all.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lovejoy said:
It is so difficult to make those people understand how unloving it is to support someone in their unrepentant sin. It is one thing to help someone struggling. It is altogether something else to help support their denial that there is a problem at all.

:up:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lovejoy said:
I, myself am an unrepentant Sunday shopper :D

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I love how flogger condemns himself without even knowing it.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.