Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wamba said:
Oppose the death penalty and Iraq War yet?
Ok, everybody who uses this argument, listen up!

I'm sick and tired of you people using this. It's a total non sequitur! There are thousands of children being murdered every day in America. You say there are children and innocents killed in Iraq. When there are 4,000 kids being ripped apart every day in our own country, don't you think we should work to stop that? The war in Iraq has nothing to do with abortion, they're totally unrelated and when I hear liberals spout off this trash, whether it's people on TOL or the people outside of abortion clinics who say that we have to go to Iraq and do something with the children there in order to be against abortion (they actually say that!) and try to save lives in our own country. I'm sick of it. It is an inane argument that a two year old could point out the foolishness of. I do not have to be against the war in Iraq, I don't have to go to Iraq, and I don't have to oppose and the death penalty in order to hate murder. It's just that simple.

If you have any sense, you'll stop using this argument.

Context

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
:party: Thanks, Poly! I want to beat myself to death every time I hear that argument.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
:BRAVO:

Can you imagine on Judgment Day how stupid liberals are going to look? Every dumb argument that they made up here on Earth will be exposed for all to see.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"If you have any sense, you'll stop using this argument." - Wamba

Well I guess you answered your own question. :D

P.S. Great smack!

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
:BRAVO:

Can you imagine on Judgment Day how stupid liberals are going to look?
You mean they don't already? :confused:
Every dumb argument that they made up here on Earth will be exposed for all to see.
You mean they haven't been already? :confused:

Seriously, we've been over the same ground with these people forever. All, and I do mean all, of their silliness has been exposed, debunked, refuted, however one wants to put it. Then, some other nauseous doofus will come up with the same ridiculous crap.

Perhaps the real question is: Why don't more people see that? Simple Ans: Because it's human nature to accept what seems easy, to "go along to get along", to accept evil as the norm if it's comfortable. There is also the pride factor. Some spout lies (aka crap) because it gets them attention, furthers their social status, makes them popular in certain disaffected circles.

Judgment Day will be for Judgment. There will be no expositions, no debates, no discussions. There will be Judgment. That is the promise of our living God. Matthew 25:31-46.

Status
Not open for further replies.