Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
granite1010 said:
You people are a real class act: name calling and cowardice. I wish you'd all just get a life... :nono:

And on that same thread within a few posts of each other as well as the above quote...

granite1010 said:
Maybe we could get back to the judge, Maude.:rolleyes:

granite1010 said:
Please tell me no one mistook Nineveh's PMS for wit...

granite1010 said:
I'm sorry, what exactly about trying to redirect the conversation is hypocritical?

Priss.

Keep in mind also that it was granite who first initiated any name calling on that thread.

granite you're really pathetic.

Context

Nineveh

Merely Christian
LOL

Yep, granite certainly deserves "two snaps up" for being the hypocrite of the day :ha:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now he's upset that he can't respond. :baby:

Too bad! Somebody who is that blatently hypocritical has no response.

Mr. Coffee

Let's NOT have a round of "You're calling me a name-caller and that's a name!!" :nananana:

Let's all admit that we all do it and be done with this issue forever.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mr. Coffee said:
Let's NOT have a round of "You're calling me a name-caller and that's a name!!" :nananana:

A person who clearly accused others of name calling, sarcastically referring to them as a "real class act" and told them to get a life for doing so, was the first person on that thread to call somebodya name. And the name was not "name-caller". This was not something I really had to dig and grasp for in order to make him seem like a hypocrite as your implying.

Let's all admit that we all do it and be done with this issue forever.
That we all do what? Call people names or go around condemning others for the very thing we do ourself?

When somebody is so bold in their hypocricy, they should be seen for just what they are.

"Be done with this issue forever"? Hardly.

Mr. Coffee

There are some hypocrites around here that just seem to get away with what they do and nobody exposes them for it. "Be done with this issue forever"? Hardly.
I guess I wasn't clear. I'm saying it's time for the hypocrites to admit that they call people names too.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mr. Coffee said:
I guess I wasn't clear. I'm saying it's time for the hypocrites to admit that they call people names too.

:up:

And just so you know, the issue here is not name calling. It's condemning somebody for something that one does himself.

Mr. Coffee

Poly said:
Now he's upset that he can't respond. :baby:

Too bad! Somebody who is that blatently hypocritical has no response.
From what he's saying on another thread--is this a thread where only subscribers can post?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mr. Coffee said:
From what he's saying on another thread--is this a thread where only subscribers can post?

Yes, and nearly all the posts in this forum are the mods choices for best POTD but every now and then some wacked out post such as granite's comes along that deserves to be on display for all to see.

SOTK

Poly said:
And on that same thread within a few posts of each other as well as the above quote...

Keep in mind also that it was granite who first initiated any name calling on that thread.

granite you're really pathetic.

Context

Yes, he is. I've been through debating with Granite for a while now. He's not worth the time. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.