Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
Gerald said:
Well, if it was me, I'd just break your nose.

Then kick your kid... :devil:
[Really? I'd have guessed you would post something pretentious about how big and bad you are while maintaining your anonymity.

All the responses to this and nobody made it POTD.

:first:
Context.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
allsmilies said:
It's not the same for me as it is with christians, but prayer for me is silence. I like to listen. For me, it's very apparent that all things are made in the image of god, and if I listen close enough, I can hear him speaking through things, rocks, trees, animals, etc. A lot of it has to do with nature and meditation, but I also learn about god through listening to myself in meditation and through my family who is the primary destination of my worship and prayer. Figured a little variety wouldn't hurt.

ALL things are made in the image of god?? All? All. So that would mean pedophiles too, right, and murders, rapists, feces, dead carcasses, and Democrats (oh, already said that one)?! Variety like this will definitely hurt you a long time pilgrim.
:up:

:second:
context

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I once confronted bigdumbgrin about that once, and someone mocked me, because they thought I was saying it. Some people just can't pay attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.