Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Lion

Not only is she blind, but a liar as well

Don't get me wrong, Jesus is my hero. I've always found him a very amazing person. If I could be just a little like him before I die, I will have evolved enough for this lifetime.

You mean to tell me you have as a hero the person you hate most in all the world? Or do you really think Jesus was heroic when He said these things?

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Boy what an ego, and you like Him?

John 3:18-21 “He who believes in Jesus is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. “And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men and wickedwoman) loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. “For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. “But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

You mean this Guy? This is the Guy you think is a hero?

Luke 19:27 ‘But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.’ ”

He sounds a little judgmental, don’t you think?
Lev 20:13 ‘If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

Oh, no, you can’t mean Him, not Him.

Mat 15 4-9“For God commanded, saying, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’ “But you say, ‘Whoever says to his father or mother, “Whatever profit you might have received from me is a gift to God”— ‘then he need not honor his father or mother.’ Thus you have made the commandment of God of no effect by your tradition. “Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: ‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth, And honor Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ ”

No, way you can’t mean Him?

Mat 16:15-17 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

Wow, He’s the Christ? The Son of the living God? So, let me see now. He’s your hero, right? That must mean you believe Him when He says He is the son of the living God? Is that what you believe, oh wickedwoman?

Mark 14:62 Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.”
Better run wickedwoman, because your hero is coming, and He’s coming for you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.