Phone Records Prove Don Jr. Didn’t Call President After Trump Tower Meeting

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
https://www.oann.com/phone-records-prove-don-jr-did-not-call-president-after-trump-tower-meeting/

President Trump is slamming Democrats and the mainstream media after new evidence comes to light about the 2016 Trump Tower meeting.

ME: Wait, I thought those records were one of the left wings "smoking guns" that were going to bury Trump.

So, who got and examined the phone records? "Sources" from the Senate investigation with "knowledge" evidently told CNN. The New York Times and ABC News also reported who was on the other end of the calls:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/31/poli...ocked-phone-calls-not-father-trump/index.html

So, I expect all of our leftists here to accept this as if it was given to you by God Almighty and to defend it as the Lord's Word like you folks usually do...
Folks on the right, you guys I think should probably take this report with a grain of salt until such time as the raw data is supplied rather than reports from "sources."

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Just because "Donald Jr" didn't phone his father doesn't prove that he didn't contact him!

After the meeting with the Russians, what's to prevent "Donald Jr" from just going to the next floor in Trump Towers and informing "Candidate" Trump - personally!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Just because "Donald Jr" didn't phone his father doesn't prove that he didn't contact him...........

Face it: Your bigoted hate-fueled Russia collusion fantasy is about to end with a whimper. There was no collusion, there was no law broken regarding Russia, and the liars and vermin at CNN and the other fake news outlets have spent three years proving that they are indeed, fake news.

breaking news!
Petco announces free box of kleenex with each puppy sold, sales go through the roof!

LOL. :)