Peter’s succession is spiritual, not ritual or organizational.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

I have disengaged myself from the so called catholic church to save my soul. 55 years ago I was baptized by a humble catholic priest. His poverty and patient suffering inflicted by church authority won me for Christ. I went through seminary but was appalled by the rampant corruption within. So I felt relieved when I was rejected for not conforming to corruptions.
Still I obeyed them to start a Muslim mission in Islampur. But they left me there as I refused to make superficial conversions. But I didn’t leave the mission and Christ didn’t leave me either. He wrought within me a thorough conversion through these 30 years.
Now I call myself worse than Judas not having the audacity to call myself Christian i.e. Christ-like. I have understood by Christ that, not only catholics, but orthodox and protestants share so much antiChristian ideas and practices.
Their claim of succession from Apostle Peter is pernicious as Christ stressed on Peter’s singular death-defying confession, not on the fallible person Peter. Whoever inherits such death defying faith in Christ, is in the succession of Peter. Christ builds his church (believers’ community) on them. The first popes were in that succession as they braved persecution and death. But latter catholic church participated with emperors’ war to escape persecution. To support their war involvement forbidden by Christ, they attached Christ forbidden Jew’s violent old testament and worse spurious Revelation to Christ’s gospel. They committed idolatry by calling their made thing as word of God i.e. Christ.

Revelation presents a worse than devil God who sends own erring children to eternal torment in the name of judgment! Is not that omnipotence claiming God really responsible for all the sins of the world? Certainly owning the responsibility, He atones for all the sins of the world in Christ. But blasphemous revelation negates that.
Spiritual Love is God and everything has to be judged by the love-scale. There can’t be any other scale for Christ-followers.

Now emperor-supported church leaders’ easy faith no longer faced persecution but adulation. Their succession was manipulated by political, financial and organizational forces, never by the depth of faith. So, they no longer succeeded Peter. But there are always a few, who died even in the hand of degenerate catholic and other churches, had Peter’s death defying faith. They are the real successors and I too want to be. No opiate of idols, incantations, rituals and ceremonies is necessary for that.

Letsargue

I have disengaged myself from the so called catholic church to save my soul. 55 years ago I was baptized by a humble catholic priest. His poverty and patient suffering inflicted by church authority won me for Christ. I went through seminary but was appalled by the rampant corruption within. So I felt relieved when I was rejected for not conforming to corruptions.
Still I obeyed them to start a Muslim mission in Islampur. But they left me there as I refused to make superficial conversions. But I didn’t leave the mission and Christ didn’t leave me either. He wrought within me a thorough conversion through these 30 years.
Now I call myself worse than Judas not having the audacity to call myself Christian i.e. Christ-like. I have understood by Christ that, not only catholics, but orthodox and protestants share so much antiChristian ideas and practices.
Their claim of succession from Apostle Peter is pernicious as Christ stressed on Peter’s singular death-defying confession, not on the fallible person Peter. Whoever inherits such death defying faith in Christ, is in the succession of Peter. Christ builds his church (believers’ community) on them. The first popes were in that succession as they braved persecution and death. But latter catholic church participated with emperors’ war to escape persecution. To support their war involvement forbidden by Christ, they attached Christ forbidden Jew’s violent old testament and worse spurious Revelation to Christ’s gospel. They committed idolatry by calling their made thing as word of God i.e. Christ.

Revelation presents a worse than devil God who sends own erring children to eternal torment in the name of judgment! Is not that omnipotence claiming God really responsible for all the sins of the world? Certainly owning the responsibility, He atones for all the sins of the world in Christ. But blasphemous revelation negates that.
Spiritual Love is God and everything has to be judged by the love-scale. There can’t be any other scale for Christ-followers.

Now emperor-supported church leaders’ easy faith no longer faced persecution but adulation. Their succession was manipulated by political, financial and organizational forces, never by the depth of faith. So, they no longer succeeded Peter. But there are always a few, who died even in the hand of degenerate catholic and other churches, had Peter’s death defying faith. They are the real successors and I too want to be. No opiate of idols, incantations, rituals and ceremonies is necessary for that.

Your opening statement or question.

Peter only passed the words of Jesus Christ to you. Take them or leave them. The entire scripture is Jesus passing his word to you through some prophet or angel. You don’t have to take or believe, or have faith in anything any prophet says. No one else does!

Paul – 062312

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Your opening statement or question.

Peter only passed the words of Jesus Christ to you. Take them or leave them. The entire scripture is Jesus passing his word to you through some prophet or angel. You don’t have to take or believe, or have faith in anything any prophet says. No one else does!

Paul – 062312
Your ambiguous statement needs clarification. Peter did not say much to us as his gospel was rejected by the catholics.

Letsargue

Your ambiguous statement needs clarification. Peter did not say much to us as his gospel was rejected by the catholics.

Is the Catholic any worse than you?? - You rejected the Gospel also, and then say that you don't, - doubling the sin!!! Plus you really never proved me wrong with that form of wisdom, and then pose as if you did!! -- No wonder you all are losing your Country (( exactly )) the way I said you were going to!!!

Paul -- 062912

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Is the Catholic any worse than you?? - You rejected the Gospel also, and then say that you don't, - doubling the sin!!! Plus you really never proved me wrong with that form of wisdom, and then pose as if you did!! -- No wonder you all are losing your Country (( exactly )) the way I said you were going to!!!

Paul -- 062912
Rejecting living Christ and his commandments 1st and 2nd matters only, not any idolized manmade book