Pedophiles Now Being Normalized by The Left

This had to be coming soon:

Transgender Professor At Old Dominion University Rebrands Pedophiles As ‘Minor-Attracted Persons’

The latest attempt to normalize pedophilia comes from Allyn Walker, an assistant professor at Old Dominion University who uses the nonsensical pronouns “they/them” and has advocated for pedophilia to be “destigmatized,” calling for pedophiles to instead be referred to with the insultingly euphemistic term “minor attracted persons.”

Walker is the author of the book “A Long, Dark Shadow: Minor Attracted People and Their Pursuit Of Dignity,” which challenges “widespread assumptions that persons who are preferentially attracted to minors—often referred to as ‘pedophiles’—are necessarily also predators and sex offenders, this book takes readers into the lives of non-offending minor-attracted persons (MAPs).”

Transgender Professor Rebrands Pedophiles As 'Minor-Attracted Persons' (thefederalist.com)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Got my very own thread going!

Got my very own thread going!

Oh I am sorry. This is actually specific to the Dominion College trans professor promoting pedophilia, but I will remember you thread. Thanks.

Prof placed on leave after saying sexual attraction to kids not always immoral

FEZZk8TXIAQjCau