Peace.

Truster

The greatest imaginable and most blessed of peace is the peace declared between sworn enemies. In the degree of being an enemy, it is enmity that holds a hatred that is tangible and that seeks the destruction, physical or emotionally of the enemy.

The Eternal Almighty requires the justice of His character to seek judgement and the enmity He has toward sin and unrepentant sinners is pure, vindictive and inescapable. “My name is Jealous for I am a jealous Elohim”. Jealous in this sense is not a silly emotion, but protective and pure and good and amen. He protects His right to justice judgement and lovingkindness. Those that know Him submit to His rights. “But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am Yah Veh which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith Yah Veh”.

“I will put enmity between thee and between the woman and between thy seed and between her seed:…”

“For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to Elohim by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life”.

“And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:”

“We love, because He first loved us”*

Us* the redeemed.

Peace.

Truster

The declaration of peace is one way only. The declaration is the result of justification. It happens in the Court of the Father and the Son is the Advocate of the poor condemned sinner. A debt is owed and the sinner can't nor won't pay. The sinner is guilty, but the Son makes a statement saying, that He has paid the debt and that the Judge cannot extract the debt twice. Judge agrees and passes a judgement, not guilty, release the prisoner. The sinner is now justified by the trust of the Son. This takes place in eternity...

Even the justness of Elohim which is by trust of Yah Shua unto all and upon all them that trust: for there is no difference:Rmns 3:22

Most translations do not have "of", but gives the responsibility to man.

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the trust of Yah Shua Messiah, even we have trusted in Yah Shua Messiah, that we might be justified by the trust of Messiah, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.Gal 2:16

The Eternal Son is the fountain of trust and it flows from Him to His people.

Truster

"When a man's ways please Yah Veh, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him".

This is one of the most incredible truths and manifestations of peace in the canon of scripture. This experience sends the soul into raptures of tear drenched delight.

To the praise of the glory of His grace, amen, amen and amen.