Peace with Islam. Is it possible?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Is peace with Islam possible? It is possible for a person to no longer be a Muslim. I never compromise the truth. Qualified, I should not (ever) compromise the truth. It is about God's Word, His Commandments.

So I want peace for each and every individual. Listen to what Jesus said.

John 14:27 KJV Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Is it possible that everyone in the world would believe the truth? What about everyone in Islam? Is peace with Islam to support a belief or way of life in or of Islam? Or, is it to teach the truth so that Islam is no more and people are no longer Muslims? Believe the truth of God's Word, and work out your disagreements.

Shalom

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Islam will self-destruct next time it invades Israel. See Psalm 83.
PS: could be soon

If you know of a danger, make it known. God will protect Israel.

Great Psalm. I understand Ishmael to be of Abraham. I do not know or understand the reason for the Psalm. Paul did teach about the New Covenant and Sarah or Sarai. Isaac is the son of promise.

beameup

I do not know or understand the reason for the Psalm.
The Psalm is a prophecy that has not been fulfilled. Although Israel has been attacked
by all the surrounding nations, they have not been utterly routed and rendered totally humiliated and defeated. Pay attention to the end of the Psalm.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Psalm is a prophecy that has not been fulfilled. Although Israel has been attacked
by all the surrounding nations, they have not been utterly routed and rendered totally humiliated and defeated. Pay attention to the end of the Psalm.

I do not know a fulfillment.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Yom Kippur War, 1973
Psalm 83 was "partially fulfilled".

Today is Sheni, Ziv 8. It is Yom, Day.

I do not know about that. (an expression, "I do not know about that")
A literal statement, I do not know about that. I have heard of the Yom Kippur War I suppose, but even so I have not connected this to Psalm 83 as a fulfillment would it be or should it be that Psalm 83 is or what prophecy.

beameup

Today is Sheni, Ziv 8. It is Yom, Day.

I do not know about that. (an expression, "I do not know about that")
A literal statement, I do not know about that. I have heard of the Yom Kippur War I suppose, but even so I have not connected this to Psalm 83 as a fulfillment would it be or should it be that Psalm 83 is or what prophecy.

Partially fulfilled. Messiah came to set-up the Kingdom, however the prophecies were only partially fulfilled because the Kingdom was not set-up.
There have been about 50 prophecies concerning Israel that have been filled since 1947. There are more that have not been fulfilled yet.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Partially fulfilled. Messiah came to set-up the Kingdom, however the prophecies were only partially fulfilled because the Kingdom was not set-up.
There have been about 50 prophecies concerning Israel that have been filled since 1947. There are more that have not been fulfilled yet.

I do not know fulfillment, sorry.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is peace with Islam possible? It is possible for a person to no longer be a Muslim. I never compromise the truth. Qualified, I should not (ever) compromise the truth. It is about God's Word, His Commandments.

So I want peace for each and every individual. Listen to what Jesus said.

John 14:27 KJV Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Is it possible that everyone in the world would believe the truth? What about everyone in Islam? Is peace with Islam to support a belief or way of life in or of Islam? Or, is it to teach the truth so that Islam is no more and people are no longer Muslims? Believe the truth of God's Word, and work out your disagreements.

Shalom
Is peace possible? NO! They are bent on the eradication of all non-Muslims.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Is peace possible? NO! They are bent on the eradication of all non-Muslims.

Can you share or bring peace to people who do not know God? There is only one God. There is only one true God. Yahveh is God. Yahveh is One. My understanding is that Muslims do not know this. They need to know. Do they know? Do you know if they know?

You say that peace is not possible. You also say that they are bent on eradication of all non-Muslims (that Muslims are).

Do you understand that what once was, if it is not of God, (either never has an end or) has an end in Jesus Christ? Sin cannot be reversed. But everything that exists rightly understood can work toward or for God's glory. Do we know what is truly good? Only that which is good is of God. What is the summing up of all things in Christ?

Ephesians 1:9-12 NASB - 9 He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him 10 with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. In Him 11 also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will, 12 to the end that we who were the first to hope in Christ would be to the praise of His glory.

1 Corinthians 15:12-28 NASB - 12 Now if Christ is preached, that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, not even Christ has been raised; 14 and if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is vain, your faith also is vain. 15 Moreover we are even found to be false witnesses of God, because we testified against God that He raised Christ, whom He did not raise, if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised; 17 and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19 If we have hoped in Christ in this life only, we are of all men most to be pitied. 20 But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep. 21 For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, 24 then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death. 27 For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He says, "All things are put in subjection," it is evident that He is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him. 28 When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.

2 Corinthians 4:15 NASB - For all things are for your sakes, so that the grace which is spreading to more and more people may cause the giving of thanks to abound to the glory of God.

Philippians 2:11 NASB - and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Bradley D

peace peace when there is no peace
what about the peace that Christ gives, the peace of Messiah

That is an inner spiritual peace that helps me despite all the worldly confusion. The NT tells me that the world would be like this till Christ returns and the final battle takes place.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There's a whole lot of things you don't know, but should know.

Well, I want to study the Torah. Is that okay with you? I already do. I would like to study the TaNaK.

What do you believe that I should know that you believe I do not know?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That is an inner spiritual peace that helps me despite all the worldly confusion. The NT tells me that the world would be like this till Christ returns and the final battle takes place.

I do not agree with your doctrine. Neither inner spiritual peace nor a final battle that takes place.