Paul Received Revelations For The Gentiles

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Paul Received Special Revelations -The Revelations of Jesus Christ
[Eph 3:1-11
[1] For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles--
[2] if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,
[3] how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already,
[4] by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),
[5] which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:
[6] that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,
[7] of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.
[8] To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
[9] and to make all see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ;
[10] to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly [places],
[11] according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord,
[Rom 16:25
[25] Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
[1Co 1:7
[7] so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ,
[1Co 14:6
[6] But now, brethren, if I come to you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you unless I speak to you either by revelation, by knowledge, by prophesying, or by teaching?
[Gal 1:12
[12] For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught [it], but [it came] through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
[Eph 1:17
[17] that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,
[1Pe 1:7
[7] that the genuineness of your faith, [being] much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
xxx Paul received special revelations. The revelations of Jesus Christ for the Gentiles.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Paul received special revelations for the Gentiles that no one else ever received. God kept them a secret from the foundation of the world. And revealed them to Paul for the Gentiles.

clefty

Paul received special revelations for the Gentiles that no one else ever received. God kept them a secret from the foundation of the world. And revealed them to Paul for the Gentiles.

Is Squeaky going MAD?

Paul is clear...we are to establish Law...His Law...His Father’s Will...not our own variation...certainly not think it is destroyed thus optional...

Paul revealed Yahushua prior which neither jew nor goyim knew...

Yahushua reminded ALL His Father’s house was a house of prayer for ALL nations...not just jews...

Isaiah 66:23 concludes with that...the mystery then was HOW and WHEN...the latter still is

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Is Squeaky going MAD?

Paul is clear...we are to establish Law...His Law...His Father’s Will...not our own variation...certainly not think it is destroyed thus optional...

Paul revealed Yahushua prior which neither jew nor goyim knew...

Yahushua reminded ALL His Father’s house was a house of prayer for ALL nations...not just jews...

Isaiah 66:23 concludes with that...the mystery then was HOW and WHEN...the latter still is

I said
Your an idiot. Paul gave up everything from the old testament that he could be like Christ.

[Phl 3:5-10
[5] circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, [of] the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; concerning the law, a Pharisee;
[6] concerning zeal, persecuting the church; concerning the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
[7] But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ.
[8] Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ
[9] and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which [is] from the law, but that which [is] through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;
[10] that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,

clefty

I said
Your an idiot. Paul gave up everything from the old testament that he could be like Christ.

[Phl 3:5-10
[5] circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, [of] the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; concerning the law, a Pharisee;
[6] concerning zeal, persecuting the church; concerning the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
[7] But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ.
[8] Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ
[9] and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which [is] from the law, but that which [is] through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;
[10] that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,

Yup the irony he said copy me as I copy Christ...and well He kept the OT Law...that if we love as He did we will also fulfill the law...neat eh?

Follow me He said...in keeping the OT LAW...signed it into the New Covenant with His blood and sealed it with His death...

And Squeaky does...except for 1 of them...the one he thinks is optional...

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup the irony he said copy me as I copy Christ...and well He kept the OT Law...that if we love as He did we will also fulfill the law...neat eh?

Follow me He said...in keeping the OT LAW...signed it into the New Covenant with His blood and sealed it with His death...

And Squeaky does...except for 1 of them...the one he thinks is optional...

I said
lolol Your an idiot. Paul never said keep the old testament law. You lie about Paul, you blaspheme Jesus. How old are you?

[Rom 14:4-6
[4] Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
[5] One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
[6] He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

I have alot of respect and love for true Jews. But you are giving them a very bad name. Your not a Christian because you hold the old testament. Your a lousy Jew because you nag like a little old lady. Its obvious you dont know the scriptures. What are you?

clefty

I said
lolol Your an idiot. Paul never said keep the old testament law. You lie about Paul, you blaspheme Jesus. How old are you?

[Rom 14:4-6
[4] Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
[5] One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
[6] He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

I have alot of respect and love for true Jews. But you are giving them a very bad name. Your not a Christian because you hold the old testament. Your a lousy Jew because you nag like a little old lady. Its obvious you dont know the scriptures. What are you?

1 Cor 9:21 “To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.”

So Paul is under the Law to Christ...which is the same as His Father’s will...those two are the same...Son did nothing His Father did not want...

SO the law to God is still there...its goal...Christ...Paul tried to win you who is without LaW with Christ...for you to love as He loved...to fulfill that OT Law

10 descriptions of life to come (the OT)...SAME 10 descriptions of life in the new covenant lived modeled and taught by Christ NOT ONE OF THEM OPTIONAL...ALL 10 signed and sealed into the new covenant age...its first full day a Sabbath...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Cor 9:21 “To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.”

So Paul is under the Law to Christ...which is the same as His Father’s will...those two are the same...Son did nothing His Father did not want...

SO the law to God is still there...its goal...Christ...Paul tried to win you who is without LaW with Christ...for you to love as He loved...to fulfill that OT Law

10 descriptions of life to come (the OT)...SAME 10 descriptions of life in the new covenant lived modeled and taught by Christ NOT ONE OF THEM OPTIONAL...ALL 10 signed and sealed into the new covenant age...its first full day a Sabbath...

I said
lol Paul was under the law of Christ. New Testament.

LAW OF CHRIST

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Gal 4:4-5
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
Luke 6:37-38
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Luke 11:46-48
46 And He said, "Woe to you also, lawyers! For you load men with burdens hard to bear, and you yourselves do not touch the burdens with one of your fingers.
47 "Woe to you! For you build the tombs of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.
48 "In fact, you bear witness that you approve the deeds of your fathers; for they indeed killed them, and you build their tombs.
Rom 4:15
15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
James 5:9
9 Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest you be condemned. Behold, the Judge is standing at the door!
1 Cor 6:7-8
7 Now therefore, it is already an utter failure for you that you go to law against one another. Why do you not rather accept wrong? Why do you not rather let yourselves be cheated?
8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren!
1 Cor 6:6
6 But brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers!
1 Cor 6:9-10
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
Rom 7:4-5
4 Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another-- to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death.
Rom 7:8
8 But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For apart from the law sin was dead.
Rom 7:10-11
10 And the commandment, which was to bring life, I found to bring death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me.
1 Pet 2:19-21
19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
1 Cor 15:24
24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.
1 Cor 15:26
26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.
Col 3:15
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
John 14:26-27
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Matt 5:38-48
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also.
41 "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
42 "Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 "For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
47 "And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?
48 "Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Rom 8:3
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Matt 7:2
2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
Gal 5:1
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
James 1:25
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
Matt 10:16-19
16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
17 "But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues.
18 "You will be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles.
19 "But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak;
(NKJ)
xxx Mans law was based on the old testament law of sin and death, or sin and punishment. Mans law is based on fareness, but it is mans fareness not Gods. Jesus came down to show us what true justice is, not according to the old testament, and not according to mans justice. Jesus brought us the true justice from God. If you use the laws of man on others God will use His laws on you. If you forgive others, God will also have to forgive you. Every decision you make, you make it according to principles. Old testament principles, mans principles, or New Testament principles. They are different. And some of you make some decisions on what ever principle benefits you. The law of Christ is the same amount that you use in your life, is the same amount that God is going to use on you at judgment day. So everything you do, you are setting up your own judgment for judgment day. So remember if all your judgments benefit you now, then all of Gods judgments will benefit Him on judgment day. If all your judgments benefit others now, then all of Gods judgments will benefit you on judgment day.
And the new testament is a law, the law of Christ.

clefty

I said
lol Paul was under the law of Christ. New Testament.

LAW OF CHRIST

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Gal 4:4-5
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
Luke 6:37-38
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Luke 11:46-48
46 And He said, "Woe to you also, lawyers! For you load men with burdens hard to bear, and you yourselves do not touch the burdens with one of your fingers.
47 "Woe to you! For you build the tombs of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.
48 "In fact, you bear witness that you approve the deeds of your fathers; for they indeed killed them, and you build their tombs.
Rom 4:15
15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
James 5:9
9 Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest you be condemned. Behold, the Judge is standing at the door!
1 Cor 6:7-8
7 Now therefore, it is already an utter failure for you that you go to law against one another. Why do you not rather accept wrong? Why do you not rather let yourselves be cheated?
8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren!
1 Cor 6:6
6 But brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers!
1 Cor 6:9-10
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
Rom 7:4-5
4 Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another-- to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death.
Rom 7:8
8 But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For apart from the law sin was dead.
Rom 7:10-11
10 And the commandment, which was to bring life, I found to bring death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me.
1 Pet 2:19-21
19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
1 Cor 15:24
24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.
1 Cor 15:26
26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.
Col 3:15
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
John 14:26-27
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Matt 5:38-48
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also.
41 "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
42 "Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 "For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
47 "And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?
48 "Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Rom 8:3
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Matt 7:2
2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
Gal 5:1
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
James 1:25
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
Matt 10:16-19
16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
17 "But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues.
18 "You will be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles.
19 "But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak;
(NKJ)
xxx Mans law was based on the old testament law of sin and death, or sin and punishment. Mans law is based on fareness, but it is mans fareness not Gods. Jesus came down to show us what true justice is, not according to the old testament, and not according to mans justice. Jesus brought us the true justice from God. If you use the laws of man on others God will use His laws on you. If you forgive others, God will also have to forgive you. Every decision you make, you make it according to principles. Old testament principles, mans principles, or New Testament principles. They are different. And some of you make some decisions on what ever principle benefits you. The law of Christ is the same amount that you use in your life, is the same amount that God is going to use on you at judgment day. So everything you do, you are setting up your own judgment for judgment day. So remember if all your judgments benefit you now, then all of Gods judgments will benefit Him on judgment day. If all your judgments benefit others now, then all of Gods judgments will benefit you on judgment day.
And the new testament is a law, the law of Christ.

Good grief...so many words...

Yay...Squeaky is back...and doubling down on error...so much effort

Even 1 degree off the pilot that keeps flying is far from his intended destination...

What are you going on and on about “man’s laws...man’s fareness...” equating OT principles as man’s...

Setting up your own judgement?

It remains “Choose ye this day Whom ye will serve...” NOT “choose ye the day whichever ye want”

It remains “Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven” NOT “do what thou whilst”...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Good grief...so many words...

Yay...Squeaky is back...and doubling down on error...so much effort

Even 1 degree off the pilot that keeps flying is far from his intended destination...

What are you going on and on about “man’s laws...man’s fareness...” equating OT principles as man’s...

Setting up your own judgement?

It remains “Choose ye this day Whom ye will serve...” NOT “choose ye the day whichever ye want”

It remains “Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven” NOT “do what thou whilst”...

i SAID
lolol Still spreading your own opinion as scripture.