Pastor Brunson Freed: Another ‘Promise Made, Promise Kept’ from the Trump Admin.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Pastor Brunson Freed: Another ‘Promise Made, Promise Kept’ from the Trump Administration
President's team has secured the release of this evangelical Christian — who ministered to the faithful in Turkey for years
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/10/p...e-promise-kept-from-the-trump-administration/

U.S. evangelical pastor Andrew Brunson (pictured above right) has been freed two years after he was imprisoned in Turkey over allegations he was helping to plot a coup against Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, The New York Times and other outlets are reporting.

Before the judge’s ruling, Pastor Brunson is reported to have told the court, “I am an innocent man. I love Jesus. I love Turkey.”

The Trump administration worked hard for the release of the evangelical pastor, who is originally from North Carolina.

“The Trump administration had pressed hard for the release of Mr. Brunson, an evangelical pastor who runs the small Resurrection Church in Izmir,” reported The Times of the release.
.......(SNIP)

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Pastor Brunson Freed: Another ‘Promise Made, Promise Kept’ from the Trump Admin.

The release of Pastor Brunson has nothing to do with Trump - it has everything to do with Turkey trying to get American public opinion and the "fake news" media "onside" when it comes to the alleged political assassination of a Washington Post writer in the Saudi embassy in their country!

The Turks and the Saudis are competing to become the emerging Muslim regional power base in the Near East - its in Turkey's best interests to place to cast doubts on the trustworthiness of the current leadership in Saudi Arabia!

Last edited: