Parents have no right to tell school officials what to teach

marke

Virginia voters just rejected the pompous buffoon who dared to utter such stupidity. Thank God. The idiot claimed "everybody clapped" when he said it. Sorry, former Governor Bozo, not everybody approved of that crap, and now you know as you pack your bags and get the heck out of politics.

After weeks of criticism from parents and Republican lawmakers, Democratic Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe claimed his comment during a gubernatorial debate that parents shouldn’t tell schools what to teach their children was met with applause.

During an appearance on “Meet the Press” Sunday, McAuliffe was pressed on his remark in the September debate, in which he said, “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”

McAuliffe’s comment came during a discussion on parents objecting to politicized or explicit books, such as “Beloved” by the late Toni Morrison.

“I’m not going to let parents come into schools and actually take books out and make their own decision,” McAuliffe said.

The former Virginia governor defended the comment Sunday, saying, “Everybody clapped when I said it.”

Can you believe this? Found it on GAB :

8abb7f6a19cf58f8.jpg