Over 100,000 Psychiatric Disorders Like Hallucination & Suicide Reported After COVID Vaccination

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:LOL: Yeah, I've seen your "sympathy" before telling me you've never seen anyone who deserved to be abused more than I did.

Link or or it didn’t happen.

I‘ll wait.
Sometimes I just engage you to see just how low you will go. You never disappoint as there are no depths of dishonesty which you will not plumb.

I'm easily bored so you and your ilk provide a level of distraction. :D

I have other things to do now so you'll have to try to amuse others which is sure to entertain them
Which means after all your insults you still can’t support the data you posted.

Arthur Brain

:LOL: Yeah, I've seen your "sympathy" before telling me you've never seen anyone who deserved to be abused more than I did.
Sometimes I just engage you to see just how low you will go. You never disappoint as there are no depths of dishonesty which you will not plumb.

I'm easily bored so you and your ilk provide a level of distraction. :D

I have other things to do now so you'll have to try to amuse others which is sure to entertain them
Anna would never say that anyone deserved to be abused let alone you being more deserving of such a crime. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Anna would never say that anyone deserved to be abused let alone you being more deserving of such a crime. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Thanks Arthur, no - I'd never say anyone deserved abuse, or that I'd "never seen anyone who deserved to be abused more than [ffreeloader] did." He's literally making that up out of whole cloth, something he does regularly to me and to others here as well. He seems to have a running narrative in his head about what we say, and then can't remember, or doesn't realize we never said it.

Here's where he mentioned bullying, and I don't have a single post in that thread, let alone one in response to him.

While looking for that post, I came across one of his other random confabulations. At the time I told ffreeloader I was embarrassed for him.

Reading it again, I still am.

I wonder why anna ran away from this? Could it be she doesn't like the facts being pointed out? I guess she really would leave her kids in a home that's somewhere between 0 and 10 degrees and go play politics instead of taking care of her children. Oh, what dedication. Or, oh what a lousy mother.

Arthur Brain

Thanks Arthur, no - I'd never say anyone deserved abuse, or that I'd "never seen anyone who deserved to be abused more than [ffreeloader] did." He's literally making that up out of whole cloth, something he does regularly to me and to others here as well. He seems to have a running narrative in his head about what we say, and then can't remember, or doesn't realize we never said it.

Here's where he mentioned bullying, and I don't have a single post in that thread, let alone one in response to him.

While looking for that post, I came across one of his other random confabulations. At the time I told ffreeloader I was embarrassed for him.

Reading it again, I still am.
The guy is a complete embarrassment to himself. I know you'd condemn abuse of any sort without hesitation and he has no excuse in stating what he did in regards to that or your parenting.