ECT Our Triune God II

Cross Reference

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men."
John 1:1-4 (KJV)

God created man for the purpose of obtaining a vast family of sons. I believe that is what our Bible speaks of as being the reason. Though directly conceived and born of God, which was the only way a sinless body could be indwelt by the Word of God, I believe that Jesus was God's representation of what such son of Himself was originally created to be. The stages of his life lived unto his Father, aided by his 'knowledge' [intimate knowing] of Him coincide with what is to be the process for anyone born again of the Father, per John 3:3-5 and 17:3.

God's intention for man is to fill him with the complete Godhead. For proof of this we need look no further than the glorification of Jesus Christ, God's only "begotten Son".

Son-ship in the time of Jesus was a process of learning the ways of the father of the family. Study it out to understand that fact. The amazingly interesting thing is those of us born of the Spirit in the afterwards of the cross are looked upon as being begotten children of God, birthed from above purposed by God to be tudored by the Holy Spirit unto son-ship in Him, Jesus Christ being the "First of first fruits of the Spirit" by this process. (cf John 1:12 KJV only): "This is My beloved Son in Whom I AM well pleased". And then the scriptures begin to open up to us how our new life from above is to be lived out. Jesus begins in the wilderness as the second Adam as the example given us to follow... and what is to follow upon our being given any Promise of God for proving us. See Luke 4:1-14 KJV.

Question: When did John write his gospel that he could relay such things about Jesus in vs 1-4 and 12,14? Did he know these things about Jesus being the "Word of God made flesh", dwelling amongst us"? Was it before the cross; before His glorification-ascension? When?

Obviously, it has to be wondered how Jesus could have been God without glorification; the only which separated Him from being so because his vulnerable human life was without "spot or wrinkle" made so by his intimate human relationship with his Father; so perfectly lived out that he was full of grace and truth as no other before him except Melchesidek, that death could not hold either??

I have scripture for your sincere questions.

Last edited: