Our God realisation progresses as we progress

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
When I was a child my idea of God was lordly as most selfish I also wanted to be lord of the house adored by all.
Then this idea led me to be a nuisance and my life crashed. Then I came to Christ and knew that to be adored I should be fatherly humble as my parents were, though imperfectly. So I fostered orphans. But that fatherhood still had some lordly pride in it. so I failed to make them good.
Then coming to Muslim ministry and countering their fear-crippling haughty God, I arrived at Heavenly Father, the perfect repentance. As every good parent responsibly repent-rectify the sin-imperfections of hisworshipher creation, so the unity of highest parents heavenly Father is doing. So His creation survives, while haughty incorrigible lords’(proud devils’) creation crumbles. Now I know that Father knows self as the greatest sinner responsible for all the sin-faults of whole creation. Humblest exaults by rectification. So He remains over all by His travails of fecundity.
So I am trying to be like Him. But it is most difficult to rise from my haughty devil like past (Mt23-33)to humble Father. Now after 53 year christ following, I am astounded to realize that almost all Christians are worshipping haughty devil disguised as God and Christ!
Worshipping Devil, the lord, like Adam and Eve, we heaven-fallen humanity continues that worship in crown and throne rejected by Christ. It is Devil whom we worship in the crowned lordly robed figure , even if we call that image as Christ!! Only by cross of humility we can identify christ. Similarly we can know true Father, who owns the responsibiblity of whole world's sin-imperfections, by humility and repentance-atoning for all the world's sins