Our bones are dried up, and our hope is lost, we are indeed cut off (from our land)

beameup

Therefore prophesy, and say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will open your graves [Gentile nations] and raise you from your graves [Gentile nations], O my people. And I will bring you into the land of Israel. - Ezekiel 37:11-12 ESV

chair

Therefore prophesy, and say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will open your graves [Gentile nations] and raise you from your graves [Gentile nations], O my people. And I will bring you into the land of Israel. - Ezekiel 37:11-12 ESV

1 Then he said to me, f“Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. Behold, they say, ‘Our bones are dried up, and sour hope is lost; twe are indeed cut off.’

beameup

1 Then he said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. Behold, they say, ‘Our bones are dried up, and our hope is lost; we are indeed cut off.’
So, what will it take for the remainder of the Jews - living the "good life" of wealth in the U.S. - to return to the "Holy Land" of Israel? hmmmmmmmm :sherlock:

And you shall know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves [Gentile nations] , and raise you from your graves, O my people. And I will put my Ruach HaKodesh within you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I am the LORD; I have spoken, and I will do it, declares the LORD.” - Ezekiel 37:13-14

1. Location of the Temple?
2. Rebuilding of the Temple?
3. Location of the Ark?
4. True "Mt. Sinai"?
5. other

Jerry Shugart

Yes, and later in the same chapter we read the following:

"Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land...And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have...Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people"
(Ez.37:25-27).​

Interplanner

Yes, and later in the same chapter we read the following:

"Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land...And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have...Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people"
(Ez.37:25-27).​

When John wrote ch 1 (gospel) he said Christ became flesh and 'tabernacled' (skeino) among us. The passage was fulfilled in Christ, as was meant to be for most of them.