Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
OSA's Flip Benham is in Denver

Friday July 15th, 2005. This is show # 140.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
How is anyone going to know that they are in sin if there is no standard by which a person can judge himself? And that's exactly what has happened in our nation. We've allowed an enemy to come in and allowed God's Law to be bent so that no one is convicted of sin.

Freak

Flip is an outstanding solider for Jesus Christ. :up:

I had Flip on my radio program called "Tough Talk" on KPBC 770AM in Dallas back in '93 and he stirred up a hornet's nest! I also protested along with with him at some abortion clinics.

drbrumley

Freak said:
Flip is an outstanding solider for Jesus Christ. :up:

I had Flip on my radio program called "Tough Talk" on KPBC 770AM in Dallas back in '93 and he stirred up a hornet's nest! I also protested along with with him at some abortion clinics.
:thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Flip and Bob Enyart are great friends. Bob let Flip perform the sermon at our church a few weeks back when OSA was preparing for their Denver visit. Flip is an exciting speaker!

Freak

Knight said:
Flip and Bob Enyart are great friends. Bob let Flip perform the sermon at our church a few weeks back when OSA was preparing for their Denver visit. Flip is an exciting speaker!
Yes, indeed. :up:

I'll have to pull out the old tape of that broadcast I did with Flip. I remember him being our in studio guest and being very passionate about the pro life message.

Freak

drbrumley said:
Maybe you can put it on your website?
It was sort of embarrasing--I was brash and loud! But the message was forceful and heard! I'm in the process of creating a new website that might include some of those broadcasts. Will see.

drbrumley

Freak said:
It was sort of embarrasing--I was brash and loud! But the message was forceful and heard! I'm in the process of creating a new website that might include some of those broadcasts. Will see.
The truth is never embarrassing. Look forward to it.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Freak said:
It's funny when we look back at our presentations from the past. :chuckle:

I always feel like I have changed so much even in a short period of time.

Freak

Jefferson said:
Say it ain't so!
There's always a place for being forceful in this manner. I was simply like that during the whole broadcast, didn't take a breather, however. :madmad: :madmad: :madmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.