Organizers of Jan 6th "riot" included many FBI operatives

Gary K

Banned
The "monkey see, monkey do" defense for the Capitol rioters. That's what this is.
Oh, yeah. What clear insight. Oh, I'm so impressed by such clear insight. :rolleyes: It's called entrapment and no government that is not totalitarian would do such a thing. It's like Beria from the Soviet Union: show me the man and I'll show you the crime.

Yup. A government run by principles of totalitarianism. No wonder you approve and mock anyone taken in by the deception. You're a real piece of work.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It's called entrapment and no government that is not totalitarian would do such a thing.
I don't believe they did.

The Proud Boys, MAGA and QAnon are more than adequate to explain the riot at the Capitol on Jan 6th (aka "1776"). No conspiracy nuttiness is needed.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
None was given by me.
Oh, no. Not at all. You just repeat all of the mockingbird media's conspiracy theories. And they present them non-stop.

Here's another "conspiracy" for you. The FBI creating a "terrorist". This is only one example. They have done this multiple times.

Gary K

Banned
Here's a study done at Rutgers on FBI entrapment and other bad behavior on their part. This is only a small part of the online documentation of the FBI breaking the law to entrap and mislead citizens into breaking the law. It's a well-established pattern of FBI behavior.

Gary K

Banned
Here's still more of FBI bad behavior. Inside this article is a mention of an FBI operation in Minneapolis. That program used the nightclub, in which both George Floyd and Derek Chauvin worked security together for several years, for the distribution of counterfeit $1 bills. Now who/what would spend the time and money to create counterfeit $1 bills? No criminal would be caught doing so as there is no profit. It had to be a government operation, and the FBI was known, as demonstrated in the link below, to be operating large a infiltration sting there.

One more thing for you to notice. Notice that some of these articles are actually studies done by well-known universities. All the rest, except for one, are published by mockingbird media orgs. Your favorite sources.