Only love promoted repentance saves, not miracle of Christ.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Only love promoted repentance saves, not miracle of Christ.
My friend Halder is a miracle worker Christian convert from Hinduism. He claimed that Christ appeared to him and commissioned him to tell people to turn away from sin. When he told the apparition that no one will heed wretched him, he gave him the grace of miraculous healing power. We believed him as he healed thousands and thousands before our eyes and much more out of our sight by his faith. But the poor result of those healings began our doubts. No regeneration followed and sins increased instead of decreasing. Even Halder fell to luxury, gluttony and sex.
Certainly there was very strong spiritual power behind those healings impossible by treatment. But how can be it Christ when evil results? If physical misery results it is to be expected. But surely willful sin would never result from Christ following. It can’t be Christ or the devil masquerading as Christ. Devil doesn’t have such compassion and healing power. It might be some inferior spirit connected to Christ, never dismissing the impression that he is Christ. But, he never verbally announced himself as Christ anytime. Christ had warned of such veiled impersonations beforehand. That inferior spirit can heal bodily but not spiritually.

Another thing confirms that entity as other than Christ is that without preaching repentance and follow up he carried out healings through Halder alone in widespread area. The healings were short lived and no one accepted Christ for that. I have come to the conclusion that Christ is the repentance of heavenly Father. Please see my post “How I came to know Heavenly Father as ideal love-repentance.” He teaches repentance to me always and that saved me. If any one doesn’t preach repentance, he is not from Christ.

So I am executing my friendly duty to Halder to warm whether he likes or not. I tell him that he must not take that entity as Christ, as he never verbally declares as himself Christ. The fact that he threateningly appeared in dream, when unconverted Halder was verbally abusing Christians, proves that. Christ never converts any by threatening as Muslims do. He never threatened his or christians’ persecutors. I don’t think that Christ unhorsed Paul on his way to Damascus, though Paul took him wrongly as Christ.
Only love and repentance convert any which leads to regeneration. In history many such fake christs appeared and still appearing who work for Christ but in faulty ways. We also preach Christ but imperfectly as we are imperfect. If we take them as Christ then the bad results of their faulty methods may make people lose faith. So Christ warned against them.
If anyone like Halder falsely takes such apparitions as Christ in their unconverted state, he is sure to come to harm ultimately. That happened to Halder. He should rise from it to the real Christ, who is the repentance of Heavenly Father, to undo the harm.