Only love dispels pride, not pride inspired faith-proclamation.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

John the Baptist asked Christ “Are you the messiah?” Christ never said, that he is, as that will sound plain audacious. But he said “conclude by yourself seeing the multitude healed and preaching of good news of Father’s love to the poor”.
So every real Christ-follower must prove his faith by the healed and the good news preached. Audacious Christians’ fake faith had inspired many religious wars among Christians and Muslims. Millions were killed and millions uprooted including us when Muslim faith-proclaimers rioted in India.
Catholic and protestant faith professors similarly did it Europe-wide and recently too in Yugoslavia. They tried to show their faith by killing.

But I show my faith by healed multitude and good news preached as Christ preached (not the lake of fire news of catholic made bible)among the poor Muslims and Hindus’. I have no audacity to advertise my faith vocally as I know that I can turn Judas anytime under testing. Think of what happened to Peter’s similar profession of loyalty to Christ before the **** crowed. Christ had to correct it as he knew that audacity is dangerous.

Our Gandhi was a follower of Christ by such standard, though he cancelled his baptism in the last moment being victim of abject racism of Christians there. He proved his Christ-faith never verbally, but by peacemaking, healing the hate corrupted soul of India and bringing freedom by turning the other cheek in enemy love, not by guns. Christ said that peacemakers will be the children of Heavenly Father.
But bigoted Christ-faith professors with bitter hell of hell-condemning attitude in their hearts declare that he is not saved. Let them and devils say that about me too. But they can’t take away Christ’s justification, presence and peace within me, however they try in forums and elsewhere. Only those count.

Letsargue

John the Baptist asked Christ “Are you the messiah?” Christ never said, that he is, as that will sound plain audacious. But he said “conclude by yourself seeing the multitude healed and preaching of good news of Father’s love to the poor”.
So every real Christ-follower must prove his faith by the healed and the good news preached. Audacious Christians’ fake faith had inspired many religious wars among Christians and Muslims. Millions were killed and millions uprooted including us when Muslim faith-proclaimers rioted in India.
Catholic and protestant faith professors similarly did it Europe-wide and recently too in Yugoslavia. They tried to show their faith by killing.

But I show my faith by healed multitude and good news preached as Christ preached (not the lake of fire news of catholic made bible)among the poor Muslims and Hindus’. I have no audacity to advertise my faith vocally as I know that I can turn Judas anytime under testing. Think of what happened to Peter’s similar profession of loyalty to Christ before the **** crowed. Christ had to correct it as he knew that audacity is dangerous.

Our Gandhi was a follower of Christ by such standard, though he cancelled his baptism in the last moment being victim of abject racism of Christians there. He proved his Christ-faith never verbally, but by peacemaking, healing the hate corrupted soul of India and bringing freedom by turning the other cheek in enemy love, not by guns. Christ said that peacemakers will be the children of Heavenly Father.
But bigoted Christ-faith professors with bitter hell of hell-condemning attitude in their hearts declare that he is not saved. Let them and devils say that about me too. But they can’t take away Christ’s justification, presence and peace within me, however they try in forums and elsewhere. Only those count.

TO your statement!!
How can you possibly say that?? - Is there not anything else to GOD?? -- JUSY LOVE, and, - what LOVE?? - I LOVE green beans, I LOVE hamburgers, - I, I, I, LOVE LOVE LOVE is not what God "IS" (( ABOUT )), though He does WORSHIP HIS SON'S WIFE. The Love you are trying to preach, is WORSHIP, that LOVE.

Paul -- 060412

SimplyHisSheep

BEAUTIFUL post Stephen. :cloud9:

Beautiful.

anna

I think that humility ( the fear of the Lord) dispels pride, but love can soften even the coldest of hearts.

Letsargue

I think that humility ( the fear of the Lord) dispels pride, but love can soften even the coldest of hearts.

Yes, and the Gospel is the Power that is suppose to tender the most hardened heart. - BUT, there's a limit to what it can do to some so called wonderful folk.

Paul -- 060412

Burning Bush

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." --Mahatma Gandhi

It is not hard to see why, and all will give an accounting for all those they have caused to stumble, professing His name, but not His nature. :angrymob:

SimplyHisSheep

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." --Mahatma Gandhi

It is not hard to see why, and all will give an accounting for all those they have caused to stumble, professing His name, but not His nature. :angrymob:

YES!

anna

Yes, and the Gospel is the Power that is suppose to tender the most hardened heart. - BUT, there's a limit to what it can do to some so called wonderful folk.

Paul -- 060412

True. People can choose to reject Christ or claim to know him while they spread the wrong kind of hatred(the right kind of hatred is to hate evil).

Part of love is giving people the choice between doing what is good or what is evil. If we were all machines then life would become meaningless and there would be no hope for those with emotional or psychological problems.

anna

I failed to mention that part of love is humility so maybe what I wrote wasn't quite accurate. I guess I was inaccurate in saying that humility instead of love dispels pride. Love is one of those big baggy words that mean alot of things where as humility is one aspect of love.

Last edited:

Letsargue

True. People can choose to reject Christ or claim to know him while they spread the wrong kind of hatred(the right kind of hatred is to hate evil).

Part of love is giving people the choice between doing what is good or what is evil. If we were all machines then life would become meaningless and there would be no hope for those with emotional or psychological problems.

Blessed are they. – John 9:41 KJV -----//-- Don’t you think that there is not much of a choice? – I always say that there is no choice. If you call Hell a choice, then yes, we have a choice.

If we love our neighbors and enemies and our brothers, “AND CHRIST”, we will do everything in our “POWER / GOSPEL” to save all that we can, --- but this “eternal anger”, this people has will never allow that.

Paul – 060412

anna

Blessed are they. – John 9:41 KJV -----//-- Don’t you think that there is not much of a choice? – I always say that there is no choice. If you call Hell a choice, then yes, we have a choice.

If we love our neighbors and enemies and our brothers, “AND CHRIST”, we will do everything in our “POWER / GOSPEL” to save all that we can, --- but this “eternal anger”, this people has will never allow that.

Paul – 060412
I guess its hard for some people to see that they have a choice because even when you make the right choice, you still go thru suffering.

Life is hard and sometimes people think God is cruel because he only gives you two choices: Heaven and Hell. So really its His way or the highway.

Its hard for some to see God's love for them because they are in pain. They may have had abusive parents and plus their own pride sometimes keeps them from reaching out to God.

I think the Christian life is about letting love flow thru you naturally by allowing His love (which is sometimes expressed thru other people) to transform you. I don't think it is about having your own ministry but rather having love for God.

In order to love God, one must first change his or her own thinking(repent) and trust in what God has done on the cross.It isn't what we can do that saves people because we can't save people, but rather it is what Christ has done that saves people.

Letsargue

I guess its hard for some people to see that they have a choice because even when you make the right choice, you still go thru suffering.

Life is hard and sometimes people think God is cruel because he only gives you two choices: Heaven and Hell. So really its His way or the highway.

Its hard for some to see God's love for them because they are in pain. They may have had abusive parents and plus their own pride sometimes keeps them from reaching out to God.

I think the Christian life is about letting love flow thru you naturally by allowing His love (which is sometimes expressed thru other people) to transform you. I don't think it is about having your own ministry but rather having love for God.

In order to love God, one must first change his or her own thinking(repent) and trust in what God has done on the cross.It isn't what we can do that saves people because we can't save people, but rather it is what Christ has done that saves people.

It’s not the LOST WHO WILL DO AS JESUS SAID, >>-- Matthew 6:25 KJV – “Therefore, I say unto you, TAKE NO THOUGHT FOR YOUR LIFE, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not THE LIFE more than meat, and the Body than raiment”? ------//--- “THE LIFE” there is not our carnal life, but Jesus’ Life that He has given us, His Eternal Life, and BODY.

Paul – 060512

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
these absolute ideals are unattainable

these absolute ideals are unattainable

It’s not the LOST WHO WILL DO AS JESUS SAID, >>-- Matthew 6:25 KJV – “Therefore, I say unto you, TAKE NO THOUGHT FOR YOUR LIFE, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not THE LIFE more than meat, and the Body than raiment”? ------//--- “THE LIFE” there is not our carnal life, but Jesus’ Life that He has given us, His Eternal Life, and BODY.

Paul – 060512
Only the martyrs in the way of the cross can attain it nearly. We in the mid road cant avoid thinking of tomorrow. But when we exercise spiritual love we are humbled by proud humanity and its cross. then only we get christ's life never by proud faith profession

Letsargue

BEAUTIFUL post Stephen. :cloud9:

Beautiful.

~~~BEAUTIFUL~~~???? -- There isn't a thing that he said that is the Truth!!! - Only God can speak the Truth, and that Truth is Christ. To speak the Truth is to say and SEE Christ. - WE SEE WHAT JESUS THINKS, but the FOOL sees only the things in his own heart, and that the fool speaks, and we know them by the fool-ishness they speak that is not Jesus / The TRUTH!! -- If one cannot see the Truth / Jesus in what one speaks, one can only see Satan in the foolish speaker!!

Paul -- 060812

Letsargue

Only the martyrs in the way of the cross can attain it nearly. We in the mid road cant avoid thinking of tomorrow. But when we exercise spiritual love we are humbled by proud humanity and its cross. then only we get christ's life never by proud faith profession

HOW DO YOU THINK ONE EXPRESSES "SPIRITUAL LOVE"????? -- You wouldn't know Spiritual Love, from what you said there, from Heaven or Hell!!! - It's called FRUITS OF THE TREE; and what you have there is "(( mid road ))" / "off road" weeds, or tares, - briers, and brambles. -- It's your road!!

Paul -- 060812

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
True love

True love

TO your statement!!
How can you possibly say that?? - Is there not anything else to GOD?? -- JUSY LOVE, and, - what LOVE?? - I LOVE green beans, I LOVE hamburgers, - I, I, I, LOVE LOVE LOVE is not what God "IS" (( ABOUT )), though He does WORSHIP HIS SON'S WIFE. The Love you are trying to preach, is WORSHIP, that LOVE.

Paul -- 060412
True love is not material but spiritual. From love follows all the good qualities of God- forgiveness, self-sacrifice, patience, energy and power. I dont preach flattery- worship but worship in spirit i.e. becoming like Him as Christ exhorted.

Letsargue

True love is not material but spiritual. From love follows all the good qualities of God- forgiveness, self-sacrifice, patience, energy and power. I dont preach flattery- worship but worship in spirit i.e. becoming like Him as Christ exhorted.

The Love of God “IS” WORSHIP, - it’s “WORSHIP”, not just love. - Jesus WORSHIPED THE CHURCH, AND THE CHURCH WORSHIPED JESUS. – (( One does not GO SOMEWHERE TO WORSHIP GOD ))!!! – What kind of nonsense is that?? - It’s like having to go somewhere to love something, - but all religions are that FOOLISH!!!! -- Churches today, does not have the slightest idea what Love or Worship “IS”, it’s just a bunch of TALK AND BRAGGING, and feel good nonsense to them!!!!!!

Paul – 061412