Online search results

Gary K

Banned
I just did some searches on a couple of search engines: duckduckgo and google. One of the questions I asked was "what percentage of construction projects does the mob control in Atlantic City". I never found a single result within the first few pages of results that even pretended to answer the question. I did get lots of political bias though. Almost all of the results were links to accusations that Trump had ties to the mafia. My search critieria had nothing to do with Trump. His name wasn't mentioned. So why are all the results in the first few pages all about Trump? It demonstrates conclusively the bias of the current search engines' algorithms. Ask a question related to the mob and Atlantic City and basically all you get are accusations against Trump.

One other search I did returned a result that said when the DNC held the Democratic convention in AC in 1964 that it appeared that not a single Democrat was aware that the mob had been in control of the AC hotels for so long that the hotels were filthy and run down due to the mob siphoning off all the money for decades. Just how could the DNC not have known this? It was common knowledge during that time that the mob ran AC according to the newspapers and law enforcement of the day. Looks like mob collusion to me that the DNC took its nationwide convention to a known mob-controlled destination.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I just did some searches on a couple of search engines: duckduckgo and google. One of the questions I asked was "what percentage of construction projects does the mob control in Atlantic City". I never found a single result within the first few pages of results that even pretended to answer the question. I did get lots of political bias though. Almost all of the results were links to accusations that Trump had ties to the mafia. My search critieria had nothing to do with Trump. His name wasn't mentioned. So why are all the results in the first few pages all about Trump? It demonstrates conclusively the bias of the current search engines' algorithms. Ask a question related to the mob and Atlantic City and basically all you get are accusations against Trump.

One other search I did returned a result that said when the DNC held the Democratic convention in AC in 1964 that it appeared that not a single Democrat was aware that the mob had been in control of the AC hotels for so long that the hotels were filthy and run down due to the mob siphoning off all the money for decades. Just how could the DNC not have known this? It was common knowledge during that time that the mob ran AC according to the newspapers and law enforcement of the day. Looks like mob collusion to me that the DNC took its nationwide convention to a known mob-controlled destination.
I've noticed big changes in search results on google, especially in the last few months. I went looking for Pro-Trump Youtube videos and they were all from 2016. As if nobody in the world is posting Pro-Trump videos. I love the sheeple that cite Snopes, like it's the Bible of the real truth.

Who's The True Boss Of Snopes? Legal Fight Puts Fact-Check Site At

Snopes on brink as founder accused of fraud and lying | Daily Mail .