Oklahoma fraternity racist chants

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So one thing I don't get (besides why would you go to OU) is why isn't anybody upset at Chris Rock?

He said

Chris Rock said:
I hate *******. I would do a drive by from here to Brooklyn.

What is the difference? Because he is getting paid millions and black America is laughing and in agreement with him? So here is a small portion of his performance laced with obscenities and other 4 letter words.

Chris Rock

I can see kicking the frat from campus. I agree. I also agree with their expulsion from school. I just don't like the bigoted hypocrisy from the left.

Last edited:

Nazaroo

We are living in an era where Jewish comedians have set a new low standard,
and all comedians follow, to stay at the cutting edge of comedy money-making.

Thus its okay to be racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, and even
a pedophile, a necrophiliac, or commit bestiality as long as you are doing it
in a movie or have a comedian's licence.

Its okay to engage in any kind of hate-speech as long as it isn't against
Jews or Muslims. One group will sue you, and the other will kill you.

Its okay to run down your own race, tribe, religion or creed,
because thats part of the plan: for you to hate yourself.

Its okay for nations to quarrel racially or ethnically or religiously,
as long as its not against the Jews or Muslims, because in this they are brothers.

This is how fat-cat bankers fleece you with their hidden fool's-tax.

Pay up, enjoy the show, go broke, and then kill yourself laughing.

shagster01

The same reason people find it offensive to make fat jokes unless you are fat yourself. It's socially acceptable to make fun of your own kind, but not someone else's, usually.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
and some dude i've never heard of gets fired because he made a stupid (but true) remark:

And he's out. An Emmy-winning host at Univision was fired on Thursday, Mar. 12, after comparing First Lady Michelle Obama to characters in Planet of the Apes.

On Thursday, Rodner Figueroa wrote an open letter to the First Lady (posted on LatinWe), apologizing for his lapse in judgment.

During Wednesday's broadcast of the show El Gordo y La Flaca, Figueroa said: "Michelle Obama looks like she's part of the cast of Planet of the Apes." His comments were made during a segment about Paolo Ballesteros, the makeup artist who made headlines this past week for transforming himself into famous celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Jennifer Lawrence.

:think:

Spoiler
5431772103_michelle_obama_looks_like_a_monkey_haw_haw_xlarge.jpeg

resodko

BANNED
Banned
The same reason people find it offensive to make fat jokes unless you are fat yourself. It's socially acceptable to make fun of your own kind, but not someone else's, usually.

my own kind, eh?

that would be "human" :idunno:

wait - i'm not allowed to make fun of non-humans?

nutz - there go all those great whale jokes :(

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

My point exactly. A fat person that makes jokes of themselves but is offended at others doing it is wrong and a hypocrite.