ECT NT eschatological fulfillment: Resolved or not?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
After the reign of Christ on David's throne, on this present earth, at the establishment of the new heavens and new earth.

Steko,
I guess you haven't noticed that this present earth is done away with in both the Rev and 2 Pet 3 before the NHNE. There is no 2P2P in the Bible. There is nothing God needs to do through or for Israel that is not already accomplished in Christ, Acts 13.[/QUOTE]

Most readers will not know what the NHNE or 2P2P means, so they give your posts a miss.

Try some other method.

LA

Interplanner

Steko,
I guess you haven't noticed that this present earth is done away with in both the Rev and 2 Pet 3 before the NHNE. There is no 2P2P in the Bible. There is nothing God needs to do through or for Israel that is not already accomplished in Christ, Acts 13.

Most readers will not know what the NHNE or 2P2P means, so they give your posts a miss.

Try some other method.

LA[/QUOTE]

NHNE is new heavens new earth

2P2P is two peoples, two programs in the Bible. it is a fundamental pillar of Dispensationalism. But it is better because it focuses on the basic mistake or flaw.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
After the reign of Christ on David's throne, on this present earth, at the establishment of the new heavens and new earth.

Steko,
I guess you haven't noticed that this present earth is done away with in both the Rev and 2 Pet 3 before the NHNE. There is no 2P2P in the Bible. There is nothing God needs to do through or for Israel that is not already accomplished in Christ, Acts 13.

Yeah, I noticed. So what?

So, you believe that GOD reneges on His promises.
That's nothing new to me from Covenantal amillennial preterists.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
NHNE is new heavens new earth

2P2P is two peoples, two programs in the Bible. it is a fundamental pillar of Dispensationalism. But it is better because it focuses on the basic mistake or flaw.

When you see that the thousand years are a Christian millennium and not a Jewish one then you will have been shown your future if you overcome.

LA

whitestone

in eschatology the Jews must receive him that comes in his "own name" and give him their blessing. Then they must "afterward" confess that Jesus is the Christ and confess "blessed is he that cometh in the name of the lord".

the lord's return is in response to the Jew acknowledging that he is the Christ. The dead in Christ cannot be raised first(before the rapture) until they(Jews) confess that he is the Christ,and they do not in scripture until they receive the man of sin not understanding he is the serpent,,,in this correct order.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I know of no place in the NT where a person gets the sense of things right and left still hanging to be done for Israel.

So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Matthew 19:28 NKJV)

And I bestow upon you a kingdom, just as My Father bestowed one upon Me, that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Luke 22:29-31 NKJV)​

Let's say for the sake of discussion that the apostles are not currently sitting on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

What about David's Tent?

How does that fit into your Dispensational eschatology? Or does it even fit?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What about David's Tent?

How does that fit into your Dispensational eschatology? Or does it even fit?

Davids tent refers to the establishment of the NT church as the verses show to be so---

Act 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Act 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
Act 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Act 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

The return there refers to Christ's first coming---

Mal 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
Mal 3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
Mal 3:3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
Mal 3:4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

LA