Not voting is one of the DUMBEST things I have ever heard of

achduke

to call all the candidates evil is even DUMBER than merely refraining from voting

I say only very ignorant people paint with THAT kind of brush

no wait... ignorance is not exactly it

it is EVIL

find Jesus... the real Jesus soon

__

I am not calling them evil but they will make choices that will hurt someone.

The phrase lesser of two evils is a common phrase. Are all candidates evil? Some of them probably are but not all. That is the nature of politics. I choose not to participate.

republicanchick

I am not calling them evil but they will make choices that will hurt someone.

The phrase lesser of two evils is a common phrase. Are all candidates evil? Some of them probably are but not all. That is the nature of politics. I choose not to participate.

that's stupid

Walker and Cruz and Carson and Fiorina and Santorum are doing the best they can to do the right thing.

If you can't see that, there is something wrong, not with them so much as with YOU

__

achduke

dumb

guess God was wrong to give us a brain and actually expect us to use it once in awhile

Gee, God, you sure make some big mistakes...

+__

You keep on voting republican or whatever you choose. It has worked out great for this country. I am sure the next president will make the difference.

republicanchick

You keep on voting republican or what ever you choose. It has worked out great for this country. I am sure the next president will make the difference.

sure did, when Reagan was in office.

guess your memory doesn't go back that far... must be 25 years old or so...

__

achduke

sure did, when Reagan was in office.

guess your memory doesn't go back that far... must be 25 years old or so...

__

I remember something about Iran Conta and breaking laws. Oh and then conveniently forgetting. But what do laws matter when you are the president as long as you believe it is for good.

Daniel1611

You keep on voting republican or whatever you choose. It has worked out great for this country. I am sure the next president will make the difference.

But you don't understand. They promised they would do a good job this time. They promised.