ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here for context:

P8ntrDan said:
salma said:
the original Bibel was written in Greek.are you saying that no one could translate from Greek to English?
and the fact that you dont speak Greek isnt an excuse to justify its corruption.and in anyway the reason of why it is corrupted is not important as the fact that its indeed corrupted and its not the Bible that Jesus came with.
on the other hand,Quran is originaly in Arabic.when i quote a verse from it here its english,yet it is the original verse,the true one,that doesnt differ in meaning from the Arabic one.
not only in english,Quran is translated to 44 languages with no change in the meaning of any verse.
The reason that several words have changed in translation is because the Bible has been around alot longer than the Quran. Therefore, the original manuscripts are older, and harder to read and translate. For example, when reading my ESV Bible, it will occasional have the note 'the meaning in the oringinal Hebrew was unclear'. The sham that they call the Quran is relatively new and has been more recently written, making for easier translation since the Arabic language, unlike Hebrew etc., has not been lost and translation could be made relatively easily. I wouldn't call a few word changes to be 'corruption'. What exactly do you mean, the Bible Jesus came with???? BTW, I still don't understand how you can trust a book written by one man who claims it to be 'divinely inspired'. Where the NT is the work of many hands, the Quran was carefully sculpted by only one person, who could easily make up his own religion. Quoting the man who invented scientology, "if you want to make money, write a book, if you want to make alot of money, invent a religion."
Good posts in this thread by P8ntrDan. :thumb: :first:

Status
Not open for further replies.