Status
Not open for further replies.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Aimiel

Not only do I appreciate nature, I have gotten my backyard certified, by the National Wildlife Federation, as a Backyard Wildlife Habitat, number 8342. Exactly the spirit of what Wickwoman is doing and promoting is exactly what this verse is warning against. Worshipping a 'female god,' Mother Nature.Do I agree with some freak gazing at the moon, who believes 'power' is flowing from the moon into her while she channels that power (witchcraft)? Do I like someone promoting Buddah as god? What, are you crazy? :kookoo: If you believed The Bible, you'd understand what I meant. If you don't, then you find no fault in people like Wickwoman, but agree with them, or agree that they should be left to themselves. I can't do that. I've been instructed differently than you have. I've been told to preach The Gospel, in season and out, to every single person on this earth. You just jeer from the sidelines.

Context.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Aimiel

Thank you Nori. :eek:

Now, you didn't do that just because we're friends, right?

Nah! Ask anyone who's been my POTD if I chose them because I like them or not. :chuckle:

Aimiel

Yup, it was because we're friends. What a letdown. Oh well, cheap publicity is my middle name.

Status
Not open for further replies.