No Justice, No Peace

CherubRam

As more and more citizens are armed with cameras these days, it is becoming clear that innocent citizens are being gunned down by the police. I would like to point out to those who say, "no Justice, No Peace," that two wrongs do not make a right.

These days having a live camera recording has been more helpful than having a gun.

CherubRam

I remember years ago I had bought and registered a rifle, years after that I was pulled over for having a tail light out. I handed my drivers license to him, and he went back to his car; he then returned. The officer put his pistol to my head, so I asked him, "why do you have your pistol to my head?" He replied that his computer says that I had registered a gun. I replied that it was a rifle, and that I did not have it with me. The officer then put his pistol away. So what we have here is gun registration nearly got me shot for registering my rifle. Over the years the police have done that to me about three times. I think I should have a live feed camera when I go out into public. What do you think?

eider

Good thread.
The phone-cam can be more powerful than the gun.

Like you, the second man to be shot-killed had a conceal-carry licence, and maybe the police knew about this and pointed guns, just like they did at you because of your rifle-licence.

This is a very very bad week for America, and all good people will be thinking about all the innocent dead and injured.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I remember years ago I had bought and registered a rifle, years after that I was pulled over for having a tail light out. I handed my drivers license to him, and he went back to his car; he then returned. The officer put his pistol to my head, so I asked him, "why do you have your pistol to my head?" He replied that his computer says that I had registered a gun. I replied that it was a rifle, and that I did not have it with me. The officer then put his pistol away. So what we have here is gun registration nearly got me shot for registering my rifle. Over the years the police have done that to me about three times. I think I should have a live feed camera when I go out into public. What do you think?

i think it would unlikely for an officer to point his gun at your head

they're trained to shoot at center mass