Nineveh's PotD Good Friday 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally Posted by Crow

Originally Posted by The Edge
i'm no nazi and i'm offended by you calling me one. you don't fool with naziism

all i know is she had a living will. everyone i talked to told me that. the woman did not want to be alive in the state she is in, so she has the right to have her wish carried out. that's all. that's all i know.

and even if there are more facts that i overlooked before stating my opinion, I don't want to know them. this case does not need to be broadcast to the american public. it's not our business. my opinion for or against assisted suicide is not what i was writing about. i was writing about the fact that we don't need to hear about this case.

i'll take your apology at any time

This case belongs in the public. Even if you ignore the woman who is being starved to death, this is the kind of case that sets legal precedence. This is the most imporatant case since Rowe vs Wade that affects the protection of innocent human life.

The woman had no living will. If you believe that you have evidence to refute this, let us know. What everyone you talked to says does not change fact. The fact that the woman had no living will has been uncontested in the legal hearings.

If you are overlooking or ignoring facts when you take a stance on a discussion board, you are doing battle as an unarmed man.

Forgot to add the cite.. sorry :)

Awsome Crow!

Last edited:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
And if Terri had a living will stating that she would want to be starved to death, then we should respect her wishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.