New

Angel's Girl

thanks for letting me know gd.

I did not see that info. here anywhere.

Sorry, it was in the "Angel4Truth" thread I made in "...and The Rest"

Here is the info:

Her last post was in December of 2017. From October of 2017 she started having real bad chest pain. The 7th was her last day online because she grew very weak. On Christmas, she was crying from the pain but refused to go to the hospital all day until real late, about 3 in the morning of the day after Christmas because she wanted me and my dad to have a good Christmas. When we took her to the hospital, she ended up having multiple things wrong, one that we learned a week later was Stage 4 Lung Cancer. For 2 months she was in a hospital room, but only had time for one round of chemo. She passed away in February of last year. Me and my dad had a very hard time but I always had a feeling I should come on here and let some of you know because I remember she was on here everyday and sometimes would tell me some of the conversations she would have with people. She would teach me about the bible and other politics. I felt like I really needed to tell y'all today. I'm so sorry I never came on here sooner. I was going too but I couldn't find my way around the website.