New Covenant!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Knowledge Here by such Fools, is Nothing but a JOKE!!

The New Covenant IS NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT!!, - and the Old Testament is Not the Old Covenant!!! - Just Where does any Blind Know-It-All get such A FOOLISH IDEA??

The Old Testament IS God's "TESTIMONY", AND The New Testament IS Christ's "TESTIMONY". - Testimonies are Not "Covenants"!! - Covenants are "PROMISES"!!

( The Old Covenant ), or Promise was Gods Promise / Covenant to Abraham, it is IN and Protected and Defended By the Old Testament LAW!!>:
((( Genesis 22:18 KJV ))) -- 18- "And in thy (( "SEED" )) shall all the "NATIONS" of the Earth be Blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice". --//-----

( The Now Covenant ), or Promise ((( "IS" ))) Christ's Promise / Covenant to the "CHRISTIANS", (( Not to the Stupid Lying Fools that do Nothing but GUESS )) what the Truth IS, to make up garbage to FIT Their stupid GUT!! - The New Covenant, or Promise is IN, and is Protected and Defended by the New Testament LAW!!

The "NEW COVENANT" is ( Based ) on the Old Covenant!!! - And the New Covenant, Or New Promise IS >:
((( Mark 16:15-16 KJV ))) -- 15- "And He said unto them, Go ye into "ALL" the world, and preach the (( "Gospel" )) to "EVERY" Creature. 16- ((((( He that believeth and is BAPTIZED shall be Saved ))))); ((((( but he that believeth not shall be Damned )))))". --//-----
That's a Promise; - Christ's ( COVENANT ) Based on His Father's Covenant or Promise to Abraham!! -- (( Just Read it, that's what GOD SAYS ))!! -- The "SEED" and the "GOSPEL" is the Same Base Promise / Covenant!!

Now all you SMART Geniuses Spit on that TRUTH, Or Change IT to Fit your Foolish GUT!!!

It's "IMPOSSIBLE" To Be That Stupidly BLIND!! - God JUST Says it, and that foolish WORLD wouldn't give a drop of their "Blood" - for what God HAS SAID!!

((((( "WATCH THE NEWS"!!!! )))))!! - It's For YOU!!

Paul -- 120814

Letsargue

((((( "WATCH THE NEWS"!!!! )))))!! - It's For YOU!!

Paul -- 120814

I'm Sure, and So are YOU, that there are - M-A-N-Y of you all who Call Yourselves "Christians" are "PRAYING" For Your Foolish Country to turn the other way - to the BETTER!!!

( "IF" ) YOU Knew what Prayer Was or IS, You Just Might Out Do My Prayers that is Turning your Cursed Country up-side-DOWN!!!

((((( WATCH THE NEWS!!! )))))!!!! -- IT'S ABOUT "YOU" AND YOURS!!!!

Paul -- 121014

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I was just wondering what Ephesians 2:13 means when the word nigh means to you? Made nigh to what?

made close - nigh - unblemished in the eyes of God, me & you. because of The Blood of Jesus Christ, which is the new covenant, we that were ALL lost, are made closer to God

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm Sure, and So are YOU, that there are - M-A-N-Y of you all who Call Yourselves "Christians" are "PRAYING" For Your Foolish Country to turn the other way - to the BETTER!!!

( "IF" ) YOU Knew what Prayer Was or IS, You Just Might Out Do My Prayers that is Turning your Cursed Country up-side-DOWN!!!

((((( WATCH THE NEWS!!! )))))!!!! -- IT'S ABOUT "YOU" AND YOURS!!!!

Paul -- 121014

you're nuts, goofball. you have no influence on the country or your neighborhood. you don't even have control of your mind and tongue. Book of James - tame your tongue, you doubleminded manchild. unstable in ALL YOUR WAYS . lets not argue, you always lose. go watch tv:crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.